Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Communications

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2010, 08:57 PM
SteveO
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 01-09-2010, 09:05 PM
Ohiobellboy
Road Warrior
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by SteveO
These are the helmets we currently have. I didn't see an option ( I didn't dig very deep either for just the headsets to add to them.

Has anyone tried THESE yet from site sponsor IMC? The look like they'd work but I really would like to hear from someone that has used them.

Old 02-20-2010, 08:53 PM
big sarge
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking any news?

Hey ohiobellboy, did you find anything out? I have an 06 ultraglide and an iphone too. I would also like to use the onboard communications and interface my iphone into the bikes intercom system. Thanks for any tips. I just bought my first harley finally last year and this is my first post.

Old 02-20-2010, 09:35 PM
acchd
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

They just released Cardo Scala G4. It has longer range bike to bike than Q2 and also A2DP bluetooth stereo so no wires to MP3!
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...rformance.html

Old 02-20-2010, 09:55 PM
bluffalobob
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I just use the stock setup on the Ultra, works for us.

But my experience has been that if the wife wants you to stop or let you know something important, she'll find a way, even without the headsets.

Old 02-21-2010, 08:39 AM
coliseum
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The G4 is AWESOME!!!

Old 02-23-2010, 01:34 PM
iMC Motorcom
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Ohiobellboy
I should have added that we have the half helmets. Don't really want to go to a 3/4 just for the headsets. Stopped by the HD shop today and was pointed towards the appropriate set at $120 each. HD part # 76572-09. This I'm told is a plug and play set for the Ultra.

As far as the mp3 player, I can plug my iPhone into the CD input and use that for an MP3. I wonder if there's an interface that will tie my phone into the intercom system to us the intercom for my phone...better get back to searching.
Here is a post from a thread we just put up...

We have had a lot of calls from guys getting ready for Daytona Bike Week wondering about our iMC Motorcom hs-h40 (helmetless or half helmet) and hs-h30 (3/4 or full face) headsets and we've been giving them a pretty loose return policy so we'd like to extend that everybody on HD Forums. Buy a headset from here http://www.imcmoto.com/products/harley-headsets.html and if you aren't happy you have 30 days to send it back for a full refund less s&h.

These headset are plug and play for the Harley Davidson Ultra Classic '98 and up. And no, it's not a coincidence that they look exactly the same as Harley's new boom audio headset, the parts are swappable.

Put "hdforums" minus the quotes in the coupon code box and save $10. If you are more comfortable ordering by phone or have questions regarding any of our motorcycle communication equipment, feel free to call (800)560-0613. For those that like to order online: http://www.imcmoto.com/products/harley-headsets.html

Old 02-23-2010, 01:38 PM
iMC Motorcom
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by big sarge
Hey ohiobellboy, did you find anything out? I have an 06 ultraglide and an iphone too. I would also like to use the onboard communications and interface my iphone into the bikes intercom system. Thanks for any tips. I just bought my first harley finally last year and this is my first post.
We are working on an integrator for cell phones/gps for riders looking to integrate these devices into their ultra. It should be out shortly. Feel free to call (800)560-0613 or check here for news updates: http://www.imcmoto.com/news/index.php

Old 02-23-2010, 02:50 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Scala works for me

Old 02-23-2010, 03:00 PM
roadcapt
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

unless i am doing something wrong the hdforums discount code without the quotes is coming back saying coupon code not found.

Quick Reply: Communications