Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone purchase Jackpot 2/1/2 stainless steel headpipe yet ?.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 07:15 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts
Question Anyone purchase Jackpot 2/1/2 stainless steel headpipe yet ?.

As the topic says...Anyone pleased with the outcome of those headpipes from FuelMoto ?. Would like to hear stories from others who have purchased and tried them.

Old 12-23-2009, 07:48 AM
Stansuski
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I purchased and installed headpipe,no issues, haven ridden but 5 miles since and did other changes at same time.I changed it to get rid of the right side heat in Summer.
Stan

Old 12-23-2009, 07:58 AM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought and installed Fuel Moto 2-1-2 headpipe with Jackpot tuned mufflers and PC-V. Totally satisfied. Pipe fit perfect with no issues what so ever. Bike runs great and Jamie was very helpful.

I also got a set of competition baffles and they sound great. Very loud. I switch back and forth depending on who I ride with. The engine runs great using the same map with both set of baffles.

Attached Thumbnails Anyone purchase Jackpot 2/1/2 stainless steel headpipe yet ?.-dsc02668-small-.jpg   Anyone purchase Jackpot 2/1/2 stainless steel headpipe yet ?.-dsc02682-small-.jpg   Anyone purchase Jackpot 2/1/2 stainless steel headpipe yet ?.-dsc02714-medium-.jpg  

Last edited by DocHarley; 12-23-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:13 PM
RAP
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I installed the 2/1/2 head pipe from Fuel Moto about two weeks ago. About 18" of snow, so all I have done is start it up in the garage. Very well made, pretty easy install. Keith from Fuel Moto sent me a new map to download and that was easy also. Bike fired right up and sounds great. Now the long wait for spring.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:28 PM
UC-PoliceMan
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

subscribed.....

Old 12-23-2009, 03:31 PM
TomWoodgeard
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I installed the Jackpot headpipe on my 2010 Ultra, along with a PCV, mapped by Jamie to my combination, which was.... Ness Big Sucker a/c, stock 2010 mufflers, (less restricted than the '09 mufflers.
Results......engine definitely has more low end torque, sound is louder and deeper, and I no longer burn my right leg when stopped, also, bike seems to pull through the gears faster.
I know some will say "why not add mufflers?" Let me tell you that since the 2010 mufflers are less restrictive, when you eliminate the cat, the sound is just right. Louder, deeper, but not obnoxious. To me, the perfect combination.
Put me in the column of extremely satisified Fuel Moto customers.

Old 12-24-2009, 07:53 AM
DocHarley
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jamie, I finally received my left side heat shield from HD and it does not fit properly. It would appear the shied is for a stock exhaust which must have a longer muffler inlet port then the Jackpots. The problem I'm having is the heat shield clamp is aligned with the muffler clamp, even if I slide the muffler as far forward of backwards as possible and try to move the muffler clamp still no go. So from what I've seen there is no way to install the second (top) heat shield clamp. How did you install the shield? BTW, I'm driving with the heat shield installed using only the one heat shield clamp near the bottom which appears to work so far.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:33 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by DocHarley
I also got a set of competition baffles and they sound great. Very loud. I switch back and forth depending on who I ride with. The engine runs great using the same map with both set of baffles.
What size baffles do you have ?. Is it necessary for me to change maps in my PCV since I currently have 2" baffles and want to try out the 2.25". Will the sound be different if it's only a quarter of an inch in difference ?. What about the 2.5" ?. Please fill me in. Thanks.

Anyways, I got the baffles and Rush Mufflers from FuelMoto.

Thorey

Old 12-28-2009, 10:03 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,156 Likes on 1,352 Posts

Originally Posted by DocHarley
Jamie, I finally received my left side heat shield from HD and it does not fit properly. It would appear the shied is for a stock exhaust which must have a longer muffler inlet port then the Jackpots. The problem I'm having is the heat shield clamp is aligned with the muffler clamp, even if I slide the muffler as far forward of backwards as possible and try to move the muffler clamp still no go. So from what I've seen there is no way to install the second (top) heat shield clamp. How did you install the shield? BTW, I'm driving with the heat shield installed using only the one heat shield clamp near the bottom which appears to work so far.
Since everything on the left side is OEM Harley components including the heat shield and crossover pipe, the left side is exactly the same as the stock exhaust and is basically an OEM subassembly. It sounds like you may have the shield installed too far back on the crossover pipe. We would be happy to help out if you give us a call at 877-729-4754
Below is a picture of these OEM parts installed on our heapipe

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 12-28-2009, 11:21 AM
warrenrl
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

subscribed

Quick Reply: Anyone purchase Jackpot 2/1/2 stainless steel headpipe yet ?.