Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New TMan 107" Stage III build @ RC Cycles (on my '09 Street Glide)

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2009 | 11:55 AM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by brypink
Once again, I would like to thank Phil (PhilM), TR from TMan Performance and RC Cycles for all their help up to this point!

I'll keep you posted...
Bryan ~ You are very welcome! Your original situation was obviously a nightmare. This will transform your scoot into a completely different motorcycle!

Your bike is in GREAT hands @ RC Cycles and the "hardware" will deliver!

So.... ROT next year, right?

Originally Posted by Lonewolf176
I'm still waiting to see what Phil is putting together.
I'm building a TMan Stage 4 124" motor. It's gonna have a ton of cool extras from TMan like: TR's "Thumper" heads, modified crank vent circuits - both internal and external, TMan / HPI 58mm TB w/taper to 62mm prior to intake, modified S&S backplate for TB, TMan balanced/welded crank, Roller Chain cam conversion setup for older Twin Cam motors, TMan 3-Stage oil pump, etc....

I'm going with his little ole' 590 cams...

The build is designed with cross country trips, course competition (MC rodeo's), and just plain old "having fun" in mind. Oh yea... a wheelie or ten here & there!
Needless to say, I'm excited!

Old 12-20-2009 | 12:33 PM
Big Twi$t
|
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by PhilM
Bryan ~ You are very welcome! Your original situation was obviously a nightmare. This will transform your scoot into a completely different motorcycle!

I'm building a TMan Stage 4 124" motor. It's gonna have a ton of cool extras from TMan like: TR's "Thumper" heads, modified crank vent circuits - both internal and external, TMan / HPI 58mm TB w/taper to 62mm prior to intake, modified S&S backplate for TB, TMan balanced/welded crank, Roller Chain cam conversion setup for older Twin Cam motors, TMan 3-Stage oil pump, etc....

The build is designed with cross country trips, course competition (MC rodeo's), and just plain old "having fun" in mind. Oh yea... a wheelie or ten here & there!
It's looking like it...depends on work. Military schedules.

Old 12-20-2009 | 04:17 PM
rideon
Road Warrior

Phil how much do you figure you will gain over the HQ 120 for power/torque?

Old 12-20-2009 | 06:03 PM
RK14SGS
Road Warrior

Brypink- thanks for the explanation on the SE 103 combo- i missed the fact that you had gone with SE MCR heads. I still have the stock heads on mine, so hopefully the compression is a bit lower, and I won't have those issues.. Best of luck on the new combo... T-man's shop is just a few hours north of me, so I may make a trip soon!!! Thanks again...

Old 12-20-2009 | 06:14 PM
PhilM
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by rideon
Phil how much do you figure you will gain over the HQ 120 for power/torque?

I really dunno. Frankly, "numbers" don't mean much to me anymore. Rideability is what matters most, from my perspective.

There was really nothing "wrong" with my 120. It's just been 2 yrs of working other peoples bikes, so it's my turn again.

Old 12-20-2009 | 06:22 PM
Lonewolf176
Stellar HDF Member

I really dunno. Frankly, "numbers" don't mean much to me anymore. Rideability is what matters most, from my perspective.

There was really nothing "wrong" with my 120. It's just been 2 yrs of working other peoples bikes, so it's my turn again.
And you have picked some nice parts. Can't wait to see it.