Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OCC's new episode. WTF!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 09:17 PM
MassHD
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing on TV and the wind chill is below zero.
I need to go away like Mikey and get some bike rehab.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:27 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

MassHD, me an you gots something in common. To make it worse, one of my best friends just bought an FLHX in vivid black. He added the blacked out V/H pipes. I want to go riding and he goes and buys a new bike. WTF???

The little people thing I am with you. They freak me out. And I had twin midgets in my family. I am not even kidding. Thank God there were no reality shows around back then. One is dead now.
Funny story. When they buried her, they put her in a full size casket. My mom asked what they did with the rest of it. My aunt said they must have stuffed it with newspaper.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:31 PM
NoCoLoco
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by marsolais
Just tired of all this reality crap. You remember the days of normal TV shows.
Don't like it, don't watch it. Problem solved.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:38 PM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's not like you HAVE to watch reality shows. I stopped watching OCC when it became a full blown reality show.

NCIS, Sci-fi, you know, man shows.

Actually this forum is much more interesting than just about anything on tv these days.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:39 PM
buick455gs
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have never in my life watched a reality show of any kind but it appears that every show now has to have some type of drama for the ones that have no life of their own. I very seldom watch TV anyway but I do like the old showns like Mash. My son (which is 14) watches all the old game showns that were on 20 years ago.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:05 PM
rogerfromco
Road Master

Haven't watched it much in the last few years. Got to repetative. Sr yells ar Jr for being late. Jr gets pissed and leaves. Jr comes back, finishes the bike and the customer says they've never seen anything like it.

But, your post got me curious to go to their site and look at their production bikes to see what they are making and what they cost. Not too interesting BUT, while surfing I found this...

http://www.occinsuranceplan.com/

They are frickin' selling OCC Life Insurance and OCC Pet Insurance!!!

Old 12-18-2009, 12:07 AM
marsolais
Advanced

Originally Posted by rogerfromco
Haven't watched it much in the last few years. Got to repetative. Sr yells ar Jr for being late. Jr gets pissed and leaves. Jr comes back, finishes the bike and the customer says they've never seen anything like it.

But, your post got me curious to go to their site and look at their production bikes to see what they are making and what they cost. Not too interesting BUT, while surfing I found this...

http://www.occinsuranceplan.com/

They are frickin' selling OCC Life Insurance and OCC Pet Insurance!!!

Old 12-18-2009, 12:18 AM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

i got tired of the "dorks from new york". paul jr is a whiner big time. paul senior, he actually thinks he's a tuff guy muscleman,trying to dominate those around him, and mikey seems to be the only one with a few active brain cells. overall, i'm not impressed with any of it, nor the cartoon bikes they build. thanks anyway.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:07 AM
Yachtman
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

But, as poor as the story line has gotten, I thought the last few bikes have been interesting, especially since they don't seem to be using an EPA exhaust on a 'custom' bike.

Old 12-18-2009, 02:07 AM
doc_cj
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's like a bad car wreck ... you drive by and know you shouldn't look ... but you still want to see the carnage.

My guess ... they are not nearly as dumb as people want to believe. There is not another motorcycle oriented show on TV that has lasted as long as these guys. And they keep popping up on this forum every couple weeks ... so I'm sure they are laughing all the way to the bank.

As for me, I still watch from time to time for the bikes. I have no fabrication and only limited mechanical skills. So even if it's a soap opera, the builds are interesting. And the secret is to make it look like any idiot can do it ... but whether you like it or not you got to admit that they do have some skill. If nothing else ... they've got the skill needed to keep the on the air for 6 years. How many other shows can say that?

Quick Reply: OCC's new episode. WTF!