Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just installed Bad A$$ Light!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 06:56 AM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 36 Likes on 23 Posts

Anybody use a BAL with a Kuryakyn Run/Turn/Brake controller?

Old 04-03-2010, 05:11 AM
jetspeed8
Tourer
Veteran: Army
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

I use the Run/Turn/Brake controller on mine and there are no issues... the BAL is money well spent. I don't get too many tailgaters these days, especially at night.

Old 04-03-2010, 07:28 AM
KingCripps
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by bikes
If the tail light is as bright just riding down the road without applying the brakes, how can anyone see the turn signal lights flashing from the rear. Looks like a bit of over-kill (f0r the price) but on the other-hand, we do a lot of that.

I couldn't care less if someone from the BACK does not see my turn signals as long as they can see I am braking. I have been hit from behind with turn signals on without the BAL light. It was not fun. I will do everything in my power to make sure that people behind me know that I am stopping. If I could put up a wall, I would.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:35 AM
jgreg65
Road Master
Received 233 Likes on 42 Posts

I had a butthead schoolgirl chatting on a cell crawl up on my butt yesterday and I just tapped my BAL and it caught her attention REAL GOOD!! I love it, no one wants to follow me because of it and I like being last in line anyways LOL!! Great investment!!

Old 04-06-2010, 08:57 PM
ggadwa
Tourer
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Just installed Bright *** Light

Hey that was one GREAT VIDEO. Still waiting for the snow to go off the road into my place so I took the BAL-2 photos up close. Blindingly bright so really had to play with the exposures to actually show the tail light. Don't care what anyone sez....I think the BAL will keep the Cagers off my back.

Gary

Old 04-06-2010, 11:37 PM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

if anyone is near the springdale arkansas area, pig trail harley i rogers has them and i paid 200 bux for mine. the B.A.L. is aptly named. i keep mine set on the brightest steady setting for the taillight, and the brightest constant flash for the brake. sure keeps the idiots who are busy texting off my butt when at a stoplight.

Old 04-06-2010, 11:39 PM
emwolb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

pee-ess. the b.a.l., aka bad *** light, also works with the harley turn signal module which turns your turn signals into park/tail/brake lights, with the red lenses. my bike is lit up like crazy.

Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 AM
tringle
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Just installed my BAL-1 light yesterday and I'm very impressed! Can't wait to ride this weekend and see if my riding buddies notice. Great product!

Old 04-07-2010, 12:52 PM
tencrore
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After reading all the posts about how great the BAL is, I finally got around to ordering one this morning. Can't wait to get it! I know the install is "plug and play", but any tips out there for installing it?

Thanks in advance!

Old 04-07-2010, 01:30 PM
psychocircus
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1fH2nE8V_U

here are my BAL-2's...just put them on the other day....I'll post some better video of it when I get off my lazy ***.....but this gives an idea.....specially up by the intersection.
thats damn impressive..

Quick Reply: Just installed Bad A$$ Light!