Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Travel Bag input needed (T-Bag)

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 02:04 PM
hitchpan
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sac

I have several SAC's that I bought on e-bay, the large one me and the ol lady live out of for a week in daytona and it's perfect.

You can also send it back to them and they will sew it to fit your sissy bar free of charge, if you get a new bike/sissy bar.

Old 11-19-2009, 02:21 PM
skydrifter
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JonnyD
Dowco "Iron Bags" here (in my sig pic), they are stack-able, have waterproof covers, all have carry handles, and are all accessible when stacked. The main bag has a shoulder strap as well. And they hold a ton! Had a T-bag, first, like these much more. The main strap holds under the passenger backrest pad, around the bars, so she never has to feel it on her back.
I have the same Iron Bags set of three bags. they are well designed and well made. Whats nice is you can use only one for a overnight trip or 2 or all three for longer trips and they all connect togather with straps and strong D rings.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:48 PM
JonnyD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by skydrifter
I have the same Iron Bags set of three bags. they are well designed and well made. Whats nice is you can use only one for a overnight trip or 2 or all three for longer trips and they all connect togather with straps and strong D rings.
Yep! And we use the crap out of them, as you can see I bought a bungee web to hold my jacket or whatever on them as well.

Old 11-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Ceegardave
Advanced

I have the universal expandable and it holds over a weeks worth of travelin' gear even without using the included roll. No rollers, but it has hidden backpack straps.

Got mine at choppersurplus.com.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:40 AM
bldap
Tourer

I see there are a couple of detachable racks that can be placed on the scoot. Which would be recommended with my detachable passenger backrest. It's coming down to either the Route 66, or SuperT. I should note that I always ride solo, significant other hasn't been on a scoot since we've had little ones.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:43 AM
hitchpan
Intermediate

If you always ride solo, there is no need to get a rack, unless you just gotta have one. Just put the bag infront of the sissybar on the seat.

I bought the 2 up detachable mount, and used a detachable tour pak mount until I bought a tour pak. Now I don't need a rack, but will probabley get one sometime in the future (steath one or 2 up) just in case I want a daybag when I don't have the tour pak on.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:24 PM
fireglider
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Totally pleased with my T-Bag Dakota. It holds more than you would believe.