Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Jackpot, Fule Moto Breather, PC-V installed :D

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 04:26 AM
coliseum
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Jackpot, Fule Moto Breather, PC-V installed :D

finally got the package on Sunday morning... Installed them last night with a friend...

I am not a person that would venture into installing by myself, but from what I have seen, it was very easy, took us about 2 hours...

Struggled to get the original Harley right muffler out... but it came off eventually...

The jackpots fitted perfectly...

The Breather was very easy to install...

the PC-V was a bit of a hassle... had to really cram the connectors between the original ECU and the gas tank... we had to cut a bit of the plastic part which holds the original ECU, that made it easier...

O2 sensors took 2 seconds...

Fired her up!

Sound MUCH MUCH Better than the original POS stock mufflers... Sounds much better than my friend's street glide with the Screaming eagle/pciii/K&N cone breather.... sounds lower than my Dyna SGC with 2-1 Big Radius/Kury Hypercharger/PCiii setup.

All in all I am very impressed with it! Another satisfied customer... Thanks Fuel Moto....

now i cant wait to go riding

Old 11-03-2009, 06:19 AM
DeafUltra
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 83 Posts

Congrats !. Now, Get the hell out and ride !!!.

Be sure to type up a report of your final thoughts on FM Package.

FM rocks,

Thorey

Old 11-03-2009, 07:16 AM
VTwin-Goodies
Sponsor
Received 1,949 Likes on 1,933 Posts

I was going to say....now how does it feel compared to before? Ride that bad boy.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:02 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by coliseum
finally got the package on Sunday morning... Installed them last night with a friend...

I am not a person that would venture into installing by myself, but from what I have seen, it was very easy, took us about 2 hours...

Struggled to get the original Harley right muffler out... but it came off eventually...

the PC-V was a bit of a hassle... had to really cram the connectors between the original ECU and the gas tank... we had to cut a bit of the plastic part which holds the original ECU, that made it easier...

Fired her up!

Sound MUCH MUCH Better than the original POS stock mufflers... Sounds much better than my friend's street glide with the Screaming eagle/pciii/K&N cone breather.... sounds lower than my Dyna SGC with 2-1 Big Radius/Kury Hypercharger/PCiii setup.

All in all I am very impressed with it! Another satisfied customer... Thanks Fuel Moto....

Thank you for your support and great feedback

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-03-2009, 08:27 PM
Lass7711
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The more posts I read about the new Jackpots, the more anxious I am for the Jackpots with the tunable quiet baffles to start shipping! I think this is going to be a real winner with the option to run them with the quiet insert installed on a long trip and open it up around home. I suspect I may leave the insert out all the time from what I'm reading.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:59 PM
woosh
Outstanding HDF Member

+1 with Fuel Moto

Old 11-04-2009, 06:04 AM
dklanecky
Tourer

I am also very happy with my Fuel Moto stage one package. Now have 13.5k on the bike and enjoy the ride everyday. Problem I have is the new products Jamie is offering look even better than what I have!

Especially those carbon fiber mufflers...........

Old 11-04-2009, 10:07 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Thank you all for your support and great feedback

Old 11-04-2009, 10:59 AM
casique
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by coliseum

Fired her up!

Coliseum, do you mind telling us what you paid for the package? Thanks.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:44 AM
coliseum
Tourer

less than $700

p.s. anyone knows the diameter of the Fuel Moto Air filter? I want to get a custom cover for it and wonder if this one would fit...

http://www.azece.com/orderair.htm#ap r skull

Quick Reply: New Jackpot, Fule Moto Breather, PC-V installed :D