Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Jackpot, Fule Moto Breather, PC-V installed :D

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 09:53 PM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by coliseum

p.s. anyone knows the diameter of the Fuel Moto Air filter? I want to get a custom cover for it and wonder if this one would fit...

http://www.azece.com/orderair.htm#ap r skull
Yes, this cover will fit our filter no problem.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 11-10-2009, 10:46 PM
w2kl
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuel Moto Perf Pkg on 2009 FLHT

Fuel Moto is a Top Shelf Operation from start to finish. I discussed their products with them on two separate occasions prior to ordering and found them to be professional, competent, insightful, and very helpful.

All components arrived within days of placing my order with the PCV programmed (mapped) for my application.

I installed the Fuel Moto Performance Package (Air Breather, PCV, and Jackpot Tuned Mufflers) last night on my 2009 Electra Glide Standard. Install was easy and straight forward. The left slip on muffler was properly marked and described to help prevent incorrect install on the wrong side of the bike. The area in front of the battery was tight due to other cables I’ve installed so I ended up tucking the, rather large, PCV connector along the right side of the battery vice in front of the battery per the instructions. It appears to be a dry secure location.

My bike easily started like normal with no issues. It idled perfect and sounded GREAT! I conducted a quick, 35 minute, road test on rural and highway roads; slow, normal, and hard accelerations and engine decelerations; cruise speeds, fast speeds, etc… The engine performed flawlessly with no popping on decelerations and no sputtering or coughing on the accelerations.

Conclusion: The Fuel Moto package performs as advertised! That’s the highest compliment I can give a vendor/OEM. The bike is stronger off the line as well as accelerating from highway speeds. Throttle response and acceleration are crisper. And the sound is perfect for me. I’ve had several rides over the years with a variety of different pipes and engine builds. Perhaps it’s my age and experience, as I’m approaching 50 years old, but I’m not into the super loud noise. I also don’t care for the stock exhaust sound. The Fuel Moto Jackpot exhaust muffler system hits the sound mark for me perfectly… not too loud, but strong enough with the right sound during cruise and acceleration.

Time will tell, but so far, I cannot say enough good things about Fuel Moto. For me, it is a good product for a good price.

P.S. No, I don’t know these guys (Fuel Moto) from Adam.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:56 PM
RAP
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

w2kl......Well said, I agree 100%

Old 11-11-2009, 10:26 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor
Received 4,161 Likes on 1,354 Posts

Originally Posted by w2kl
Fuel Moto is a Top Shelf Operation from start to finish. I discussed their products with them on two separate occasions prior to ordering and found them to be professional, competent, insightful, and very helpful.

All components arrived within days of placing my order with the PCV programmed (mapped) for my application.

I installed the Fuel Moto Performance Package (Air Breather, PCV, and Jackpot Tuned Mufflers) last night on my 2009 Electra Glide Standard. Install was easy and straight forward. The left slip on muffler was properly marked and described to help prevent incorrect install on the wrong side of the bike. The area in front of the battery was tight due to other cables I’ve installed so I ended up tucking the, rather large, PCV connector along the right side of the battery vice in front of the battery per the instructions. It appears to be a dry secure location.

My bike easily started like normal with no issues. It idled perfect and sounded GREAT! I conducted a quick, 35 minute, road test on rural and highway roads; slow, normal, and hard accelerations and engine decelerations; cruise speeds, fast speeds, etc… The engine performed flawlessly with no popping on decelerations and no sputtering or coughing on the accelerations.

Conclusion: The Fuel Moto package performs as advertised! That’s the highest compliment I can give a vendor/OEM. The bike is stronger off the line as well as accelerating from highway speeds. Throttle response and acceleration are crisper. And the sound is perfect for me. I’ve had several rides over the years with a variety of different pipes and engine builds. Perhaps it’s my age and experience, as I’m approaching 50 years old, but I’m not into the super loud noise. I also don’t care for the stock exhaust sound. The Fuel Moto Jackpot exhaust muffler system hits the sound mark for me perfectly… not too loud, but strong enough with the right sound during cruise and acceleration.

Time will tell, but so far, I cannot say enough good things about Fuel Moto. For me, it is a good product for a good price.

P.S. No, I don’t know these guys (Fuel Moto) from Adam.
Thank you for your support and great feedback

Old 11-11-2009, 03:08 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am amazed at how many of you guys are alway ranting and raving about Jamie and the crew at fuelmoto, everyone is always talking about how great they are and everything else......the truth is....you guys are right on the money. Those guys rock and should give classes to people on how to handle customer service......keep it up guys

Old 11-11-2009, 04:42 PM
trippy57
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jamie! Quick Q. If you had to choose a good fishtail muffler, which would you choose? Is it possible to order from you for that application? 'Preciate it!

Old 11-11-2009, 04:47 PM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

good for you...

Old 11-11-2009, 05:24 PM
jimmything
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

+1 on Fuel Moto. Great prices and service. And they back their products 100% You Wisconsin guys rock!