Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Activheat Gear Anyone? just got a vest and glove liners.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 12:03 PM
fatboyjoe
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Activheat Gear Anyone? just got a vest and glove liners.....

After doing much shopping around online, reading other posts hear, and pricing some things....... i decided to go with a heated vest and glove liners from ActivHeat. Not the cheapest deal out there, but for $297 I get a vest with thermo/controller, glove liners that have harnesses that run up your sleeves and connect to vest, extra battery packs for ea., and a 12V cigarette adapter.

Nice thing is about this gear is that it supposedly will charge the batteries AND run the heat on the gear simultaneously. Supposed to keep a charge for 7 hours on the low setting, which is pretty average from my research.

Could not find any other posts for this gear/brand, so will give another report once i've tried it out. Only con so far is the company is out of many common sizes until mid-november. I actually encountered this situation at a few other manufacturer's websites. Guess this type of gear is getting more competitive and common. good thing, maybe it will drive the friggen' prices down some!

More rants later,

J.