Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

B&E Superflow Mufflers

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 02:46 PM
Skip
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B&E Superflow Mufflers

Wondering if anyone has:
1. Used these mufflers.
2. Used their True Dual Conversion Kit (like a Full Sac conversion).

How was your experience. What do you think of the product?

Thanks.

Old 10-28-2009, 03:33 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Used the mufflers got a few extra bucks in my pocket so I went with the old style S/E slip ons. Sold the B+E mufflers then wrecked the bike and they put rush on as the good S/E's weren't available any more. I liked the sound of the Max II's . I really couldnt tell much difference from them and the old S/E mufflers!.. I tried to get another set later but he sent me some that were totally unacceptable . Way too many scratches and one of the front areas where they slip on the pipe was all messed up . i got in a little discussion with him he refunded my money and I never tried to get another set.. I was upset as the first set he sent me was mint condition.. Id still recommend him though and id ask him for the best looking set he has . He is actually only a few miles away from me but ive never met him.. Again the max II's sound great.

Oh ya ive never tried his true dual conversion but it looks just like everyone else s..

Old 10-28-2009, 10:30 PM
BK Meyers
Cruiser
Default B&E

I have run the B&E SuperFlow units on my Road King (2.00" and 2.25" baffle) on my '96 Road King and I am very pleased with both sets. Currently running the 2.00" baffles. I ran the 2.25" baffles units for well over 10K miles.

IMO you can't beat them for the price, quality and sound.

BK

Old 10-28-2009, 10:38 PM
thereal142
Road Captain
Received 36 Likes on 26 Posts

I sent him some 2007 one-piece slash-cut SE's and he did the Superflo treatment on them. I have Bassani PowerCurve headpipes. At idle and cruise my bike sounds extremely healthy but pretty quiet; when I pull on it anybody behind me tells me that it's on the edge of too-loud. 2" baffles. At idle, Rineharts sound better. At agressive riding levels, my Superflos sound like a small-block Chevy at about 6500 rpm...while the Rineharts sound like a bad muffler on a Buick.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:16 PM
JohnScrip
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Super 2" on my old bike, Max 2's on the FLHX.

Most of the fun stuff here: http://www.johnscrip.com/html/blog_f...w_mufflers.php

Old 10-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Lowridin packer
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the Max 2s. I get a lot of compliments about the sound - the bike runs cooler and I have more power for about a hundred bucks...can't beat that. I highly recommend them.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:21 AM
hogdad
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

On my 3rd set on 3 different bikes. I always get the 2 inch baffles because I ride a bike with a radio and IMO they have an excellent balance of tonal quality and volume for bikes with radio. You can't beat the price and the guy- bobvic- i think is his ebay name- is willing to work with you to make a set up etc. I had also put the true dual set up on my 05 Glide and it was a bargain way to get true duals and get the job nicely. I lost torque though, not the fault of the kit rather the dynamics of the engine design....

Old 10-30-2009, 08:13 AM
rocknrod
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I still have mine - Still Love the B&E Superflows.
Have had them for at least two years now.

Last edited by rocknrod; 04-21-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:53 PM
roadking1893
Tourer

I didn't get their true dual but got their pipes, since he re-use stock housing the one's I got hat some scratch on the bottom but I like the sound. If you have your old one's I think he can mod them for you at least you know you are getting some without any scratches unless they were when sent them to him.. The true dual on my bike I fabricate myself easy if you can weld, get a "J" mandrel bend pipe and you can cut it to create the bend. If not the coversion is worth the money.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:02 PM
Saxon
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile B&E Superflows

Have the 2.25 on my 08RG.
Matched them to a set of V&H dresser duals.
Would have bought Bob's TD kit but got offered a great deal on the V&H
Can't beat the price, sound and quality is awesome. Did not have a mark on the set I bought.
Would recommend him and his product to anyone

Quick Reply: B&E Superflow Mufflers