Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sweeeeeeeeeeet

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:01 AM
Marksman
Road Captain

I'm in the Mt Clemens area. Had to work Wednesday but it was a great day to ride. Well actually I rode to and from work. Drizzle in the morning so the bike looks like crap. But the ride home....yes... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Where abouts did you ride?

Old 10-23-2009 | 10:51 AM
todd-67
Ultimate HDF Member

Myself and 2 other guys took off on Wednesday for a ride.... weather was nice...

Old 10-23-2009 | 11:14 AM
n8dc
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Marksman
I'm in the Mt Clemens area. Had to work Wednesday but it was a great day to ride. Well actually I rode to and from work. Drizzle in the morning so the bike looks like crap. But the ride home....yes... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Where abouts did you ride?
We rode down in the irish hills had lunch then headed west down thru Jerome then west to Hillsdale then south and back east the up north thru Onstead then back to Jackson. Only other stop cept for lunch was to rest the *** for a bit .. Oh ya we had to make a gas stop but i didnt need any ...
Im glad we did the ride.. Yesterday I could have rode as it never rained till late afternoon and today its raining and also raining leaves from the trees.. Looks like saturday or sunday ill be raking and mulching if the rain quits.... I love fall but it sure keeps me busy.. Yesterday I cleaned all the bugs off the scoot and man the lady bugs were out in force and they made a mess of the bike ... Im waiting for parts for my project truck so untill they get here im not even going back to the garage so I covered the bike after i was done and called it good enuff .. The neighbor said he was gonna put his away for the winter and i told him im not and its just sits in the garage anyway . Ill get in a couple more rides before the snow and salt season i think ..