Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

96 to 107

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2009 | 08:01 AM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by wurk_truk

Sigh......... to hell with this site!
Easy John, don't let some get to you. Your input is extremely valuable and your explanations are EXCELLENT.

Again, pay ABSOLUTELY NO ATTENTION to the ones that do drive by posting with no sustanance...................you did your own work, you contribute what you've learned, and that , to me, is what makes a good forum with CREDIBLE input.

Old 10-13-2009 | 01:24 PM
Indianspringsaz
Road Master

Originally Posted by UltraKla$$ic
Easy John, don't let some get to you. Your input is extremely valuable and your explanations are EXCELLENT.

Again, pay ABSOLUTELY NO ATTENTION to the ones that do drive by posting with no sustanance...................you did your own work, you contribute what you've learned, and that , to me, is what makes a good forum with CREDIBLE input.

+1 Agree.

Old 10-13-2009 | 03:17 PM
ryanl
Tourer

Originally Posted by timvan
Different stroke motor, not a TBW bike... and wtf are you speaking of with extra parts? I do all my own work!
You forgot 9 cubic inches smaller , smaller cam, and smaller TB
Sorry for the confusion, the second line was not in reference to your motor.

And on another note, I apologized to Wurk via pm as my post was meant merely to say the OP is better off speaking to a reputable builder (WHICH WURK DID) instead of randomly grabbing parts with no prior planning and expecting them to work.
The shop that did Wurk's heads were fully aware of what cylinders, cams etc... he would be using. It was in no way directed at him, I think he was just mad I brought up the deal about steve and needed to vent.
I enjoyed Wurk's posts and following his build over on VTF, and have absolutely nothing against him. Seems like a decent guy. If he wants to cry about something that wasnt even about him, then thats his perrogative. Wish it wasnt the case, but oh well...

Last edited by ryanl; 10-13-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-11-2009 | 10:03 AM
hellraiser
6th Gear

You forgot 9 cubic inches smaller , smaller cam, and smaller TB
Sorry for the confusion, the second line was not in reference to your motor.

I had a 95 that beats 103 for breakfast, bigger CI does not mean more HP better torque yes. I went with Hillside cause they know hoe wot make bike perform he old fashioned way. Credit should be given where credit is due!