Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You just dont mess with a mans bike.

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 12:22 PM
mutha
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You just dont mess with a mans bike.

and if i threw a milkshake on your car it is just a car............if i srew your wife it just a wife right...............it may be a bike but it is his bike and he can defend it any way he likes!!!!!!
if you sat in or on yuppy boys BMW like that he would call his country club cronies over to tune you up ...............BRAVO HE DESERVED AN A$$ WHOOPING
ORIGINAL: rhinoevans

It's just a bike. Get a grip!

Old 06-29-2006, 12:24 PM
mutha
Road Captain

Connecticut - A member of the Hells Angels, shot as he rode his motorcycle on Interstate 95 in April, was arrested after reportedly punching a 63-year-old man in front of Vazzy's Brick Oven Restaurant in Bridgeport.

Paul Carroll, 39, of Brewster Street, Bridgeport, was charged in last Wednesday's incident with first-degree assault on an elderly person, carrying a dangerous weapon and breach of the peace. Police disclosed his arrest Tuesday.

Carroll, riding his Harley-Davidson, stopped at 8:09 p.m. in front of the restaurant on Broadbridge Road and began talking to Benito Dituri of Stratford. Dituri touched Carroll's motorcycle, angering Carroll, police said.

Carroll punched Dituri repeatedly in the head before a bystander grabbed and held Carroll until officers arrived, police said. The biker was carrying two knives, police added.

Carroll was held in lieu of $10,000 bond.

Carroll was wounded April 2 while riding with Hells Angel leader Roger "Bear" Mariani, also on a motorcycle, in West Haven. Mariani was shot and killed during incident.

http://www.connpost.com/new

Old 06-29-2006, 12:36 PM
sledgehammer462
Banned

Anthony8858 brings up some very good points that I'll touch on in a minute....First let me say this: Being around the "bike crowd" growing up and running in club circles for quite a few years as well you learn some things...First and foremost...other then messin' with another man's woman...NEVER sit or rest your feet on any bike that is not your own...NEVER! Everyone knows this!

I just can't see some "yuppie" going to this known "rough" biker hangout as this guy put's it and casually sits and rests his feet on some dude's paintjob to talk on his cell phone...My "very sensitive" Bull S#it Detector just went off reading his story and I'm sorry to say I don't buy it...In my opinion I think he read one to many of Sonny's books...Sorry man but in all my years of frequenting these type of establishments I've never seen anyone brain-dead enough to do something like that...

And not to mention the questions that Anthony8858 brought up...

Entertaining as it was...It's obvious that this "alleged yuppie" sitting on your bike didn't have a brain but do you also expect us to believe he didn't have a "single" hair on his *** as well??? What man would let someone walk up to him, throw his cell phone to the ground in mid conversation, grab him by his collar and TOTALLY insult his manhood???? Unless this "alledged" guy is a PeeWee Herman type which brings the question, "what was a guy like this doing hanging out in a joint like that"????

The BS flag has been pulled out on this one man.....

SledgeHammer

Old 06-29-2006, 12:52 PM
sledgehammer462
Banned

[quote]ORIGINAL: crash1292

"your the ***..I would have mamed him at the very least "

Jeez....What is with these internet toughguys??? Yo crash, stop talkin' s#it already.....

Old 06-29-2006, 12:56 PM
SubZer0
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm with you on this one, sounds like pure fiction. [sm=bs.gif]
ORIGINAL: sledgehammer462

Anthony8858 brings up some very good points that I'll touch on in a minute....First let me say this: Being around the "bike crowd" growing up and running in club circles for quite a few years as well you learn some things...First and foremost...other then messin' with another man's woman...NEVER sit or rest your feet on any bike that is not your own...NEVER! Everyone knows this!

I just can't see some "yuppie" going to this known "rough" biker hangout as this guy put's it and casually sits and rests his feet on some dude's paintjob to talk on his cell phone...My "very sensitive" Bull S#it Detector just went off reading his story and I'm sorry to say I don't buy it...In my opinion I think he read one to many of Sonny's books...Sorry man but in all my years of frequenting these type of establishments I've never seen anyone brain-dead enough to do something like that...

And not to mention the questions that Anthony8858 brought up...

Entertaining as it was...It's obvious that this "alleged yuppie" sitting on your bike didn't have a brain but do you also expect us to believe he didn't have a "single" hair on his *** as well??? What man would let someone walk up to him, throw his cell phone to the ground in mid conversation, grab him by his collar and TOTALLY insult his manhood???? Unless this "alledged" guy is a PeeWee Herman type which brings the question, "what was a guy like this doing hanging out in a joint like that"????

The BS flag has been pulled out on this one man.....

SledgeHammer

Old 06-29-2006, 02:00 PM
sledgehammer462
Banned

ORIGINAL: *****

and if i threw a milkshake on your car it is just a car............if i srew your wife it just a wife right...............it may be a bike but it is his bike and he can defend it any way he likes!!!!!!
if you sat in or on yuppy boys BMW like that he would call his country club cronies over to tune you up ...............BRAVO HE DESERVED AN A$$ WHOOPING
ORIGINAL: rhinoevans

It's just a bike. Get a grip!

"Is that John Wayne"?..."Is this me"?

Jesus H man....you gotta love these Keyboard Commandos!

Hey *****, I got a question for ya....What is it with all the"fu@k your wife" comments?? Stop jackin' it man and get an ol' lady of your own!

I knew this thread would bring out all the tough guys....VERY entertaining...I'll keep an eye on this one!

SledgeHammer

Old 06-29-2006, 02:27 PM
lilarlen
Cruiser

For you this sounds like it was a good way to handle the situation, maybe not the best way… But like another poster already stated: “Some people need to learn some respect sometimes the hard way”

Old 06-29-2006, 02:41 PM
Anthony8858
Road Master

ORIGINAL: lilarlen

For you this sounds like it was a good way to handle the situation, maybe not the best way… But like another poster already stated: “Some people need to learn some respect sometimes the hard way”
I once taught someone respect the hard way.........

It cost me a 4 day weekend in jail, and a $4,000 dollar lawyer to keep me out.

The guy bumped into me while I was on a lunch break, he said something, I said something, he took a swing at me. He missed, I didn't.
He had me arrested for assault.

Winning a fight, usually means losing the battle.

Now, I mellow.......Love my wife and kids, ride my Harley....And mind my business.

Low profile these days.

Old 06-29-2006, 02:54 PM
sledgehammer462
Banned

ORIGINAL: dmlong

It seems that more and more people these days need a healthy dose of respect slapped into them. I know that I and most of my generation were raised to keep our hands (and feet) off of other peoples property. I miss the old days!!

I'm with ya on that one dmlong!...I was raised the same way man but unfortunately these aren't "the old days"...

Hit a dude burning the flag and YOU will go to jail....

Hit a dude for disrespecting you and YOU go to jail....

Hit a dude for sitting on your bike and YOU go to jail....

I've learned the hard way in some of these situations growing up...thank God back then you just paid your fine and that was pretty much it....TODAY: It's right to jail where you'll have to post bond and eventually be foung guilty of assualt, go to jail again where it will (on your criminal record) stay with you for the rest of your life....over what?????

These days you have to use your head....I'm NOT saying you can't take care of business but again...you gotta use your head!

Sledge

Old 06-29-2006, 03:10 PM
sledgehammer462
Banned

ORIGINAL: Anthony8858

ORIGINAL: lilarlen

I once taught someone respect the hard way.........

It cost me a 4 day weekend in jail, and a $4,000 laywer to keep me out.

The guy bumped into me while I was on a lunch break, he said something, I said something, he took a swing at me. He missed, I didn't.
He had me arrested for assault.

Winning a fight, usually means losing the battle.

Now, I mellow.......Love my wife and kids, ride my Harley....And mind my business.

Low profile these days.

Yo Tony...Id buy ya a drink if I was on the Island....My ol' lady was born and raised in New Dorp man....I'm from the old Bush Terminal (Greenwood Section) of Brooklyn...4th Ave & 31st...

Back to what you posted...You are so right..."mellow"..."mind my business"..."love the wife & kids"...Spoken like a true New Yorker!!!!

These keyboard commandos make me friggin' laugh man...I normally don't post unless I see the need...Upon reading this dude's totally fabbed out story I had to comment...

Take it easy man....

SledgeHammer

Quick Reply: You just dont mess with a mans bike.