Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You just dont mess with a mans bike.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 11:10 PM
Greb
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You just dont mess with a mans bike.

Same kind of thing happened to a buddy of mine, but some lady was letting her kid climb all over his bike like it was a jungle gym. So I know exactly where people learn this stuff. When I was a kid I learned not to touch others property. This kid was getting encouragement from his mom to be an ***. When my buddy confronted her about it she acted like he was the one who was out of line. Damn liberals!

Old 06-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Greb
Advanced

Amen to that! One of my jobs out here in Iraq is flying the fallen out of country. That flag draped on their casket is not just a piece of cloth, it is something that their family will hold and cherish to honor their memory forever. I will kick the **** out of anyone I ever see burning the flag. Off subject I know but it gets my blood boiling. Just as it would if some ******* was on my bike. I agree this country has become soft and that guy got what he deserved.
ORIGINAL: harley0711

Our country has turn Way to politically Correct - He needed a good Spanking and he got one..

Our Goverment is Now trying to pass a bill that Bans burning of our US Flag - Bullshit - we do not need a law for that - it should be "Understood" burn the flag - get your *** kicked by a Vet!!!

Old 06-28-2006, 11:26 PM
FLHTC06
Advanced

Now, how do we know demohead didn't have a gun or big buck knife on his side. We don't. There's the right way and the wrong way to handle a situation. It went down the way it did and everybodies OK. Like someone said in an earlier post, if he would have sat on the wrong bike it would have much worse and I believe due to some of the crowd I know here in Jax. The dude would have been toted off in an ambulance without the lights flashing. Maybe the dude got a little attitude adjustment that he needed or maybe he's waiting in the shadows like a coward to jump Demohead next chance he gets. Who knows. I wouldn't sweat it even if the cops were beating on my door. You did your deal Demo and you are standing like a man. Good or bad, you own it. Let's all let him deal with it. I got your back next time Demo [:@]

Old 06-28-2006, 11:27 PM
dmlong
Tourer

It seems that more and more people these days need a healthy dose of respect slapped into them. I know that I and most of my generation were raised to keep our hands (and feet) off of other peoples property. I miss the old days!!

Old 06-28-2006, 11:55 PM
goodbirds
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

That guy was certainly disrepectful concerning another's property. But reacting violently put the owner even further down the food chain than the idiot. My approach would have been, "Excuse me, do you realize you are damaging a $25,000 motorcycle with your feet, not to mention you do not have my permission to sit upon it. May I have your name and address so that whatever damage you have just caused can be construed criminal mischief should I choose to report it?"

That would either made him apologetic and contrite, or ripe for prosecution.[:@]

Old 06-29-2006, 01:37 AM
alazlo
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: ApeKing

Sorry LEOs but I woudnt have stopped where he did. I wouldve stomped a mudhole in him then walked it dry and ealt with whatever came after that. It is a shame this day and age that a man cant just get his *** whipped when he needs it. There would be a LOT less stupidity if that could happen. Save the lectures about laws and all that that guy DESERVED a LOT more than he got if for no other reason than Stupid should be painful!
You are absolutely wrong and your actions wouldn't & couldn't be justified but we've had this argument two or three times in the last few months so I'll say no more...

Old 06-29-2006, 02:19 AM
RDKingRider
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BRAVO!!

Old 06-29-2006, 02:48 AM
rhinoevans
Tourer

It's just a bike. Get a grip!

Old 06-29-2006, 03:04 AM
harley0711
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 94 Likes on 80 Posts

ORIGINAL: goodbirds

That guy was certainly disrepectful concerning another's property. But reacting violently put the owner even further down the food chain than the idiot. My approach would have been, "Excuse me, do you realize you are damaging a $25,000 motorcycle with your feet, not to mention you do not have my permission to sit upon it. May I have your name and address so that whatever damage you have just caused can be construed criminal mischief should I choose to report it?"

That would either made him apologetic and contrite, or ripe for prosecution.[:@]

Then he says "Go **** your self" - Our LEO's are so back up in our town that if you turned and called the PD - the guy would have had enough time to run his cell battery down - stand up - flip you off - and walk away....

Old 06-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Anthony8858
Road Master

I haven't seen anyone ask this question.......

Would you have done the same thing to the guy if he was BIGGER THAN YOU?

Did you size him up first?

Or was your reaction so spontaneous, you would've done that to anyone?

Just curious.

Sorry, but I don't condone violence.
I would have excused him off the bike and moved on. That guy could've been crazier than you, and you might not have been here to write about it.

Quick Reply: You just dont mess with a mans bike.