Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You just dont mess with a mans bike.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 02:42 PM
DI75
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: You just dont mess with a mans bike.

You put your hands on another person. Sometimes you might get a surprise of your own. If everyone beat up a person everytime they did something that pissed them off this would be a hell of a place to live. As a former corrections officer{admittedly for only 30 days} police officer and Marine DI I saw plenty off people land in jail for hurting someone or even killing them by accident in a fight or moment of rage. Best thing to do is like they taught you in kindergarten KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF !!! Like the other guy said tell the person to remove their f-ing fee, check for damage and call the cops if you need to.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:16 PM
tiredcio
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"For some reason I kinda feel guilty. Should I? "

Yeah, you should fell guility. You behaved like a complete ***. Grow up a little. All you had to do was ask him to move.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:20 PM
dhutchison
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a former LEO as well, however the county I worked in was pretty, well for lack of a better term, "back woods". There were certain parts of the county that never called the police until someone needed an ambulance. Of course there was no one else around once we got there, but a battered idiot. I've never had anyone mess with my bike (that I saw anyway), but I'd say my short fuse would get the best of me as well. Case in point. Though not my bike, and for that matter not really even all that nice of a vehilce. I have this ole POS truck on my lot that was traded in. I have an old farmer wanting to buy it, and by VA law I have to have it inspected before I sell it. I had that done Monday. I come in this morning to find some sorry SOB has gone through the sliding rear window, and stolen the inspection sticker. Not to mention got the seat dirty, and put a cig burn in the carpet. Needless to say, had I caught him, the situation would have been ugly. For me or him one, I guess it depends on how big he was. lol It's just sad that people now and days stoop to do the things they do, or don't have enough respect to think about what they are doing before they act. Sorry to highjack the post, but I had to vent a little.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:21 PM
FLHTC06
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Bigfoot

If it were me I would WANT to kick his *** as well. As a former LEO, I know this is NOT the right thing to do. At least you managed to keep the assault to a minimum.

These days there are numerous reasons not to do what you did - Law suit that could easily wipe your entire family out aside, this schmuk could have had a gun and shot you, or you could have landed a lucky hit and killed him or otherwise maimed him (then you are doing a long stretch). He is just an ignorant moron, it is not worth jeoprodizing your and your families future for it.

The smartest action would have been to check for any damage and call the police if you noticed some after you told him to get the F off your bike.

I know that is not the most popular way to handle it, I also know how hard it would be.
As a former bouncer Bigfoot has a good point. You really have know the fine line. THEN AGAIN. I also more than likely would have done something similiar. Probably just grabbed his foot, FIRMLY, and directed it away from my bags and bike then asked VERY ( lol ) politely for a sighed check or credit card to get my paint buffed out with, meanwhile still holding his foot to control the situation.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Big Daddy K
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I think some of you missed part of his story. The guy was probably sitting on his own bike with his foot on mndemohead's saddlebags. Come to think of it, with this dumbass's ignorance it probably wasn't even his bike he was sitting on. I also would have taken his wallet and taken some cash to repair the scuff marks he left in the saddlebag & then probably unzipped and pissed on him. The lucky dumb SOB - I don't play nice with others!

Old 06-28-2006, 03:30 PM
klee
Cruiser

It can surely happen that a guy can fall down and hurt himself, especially under such circumstances.

Old 06-28-2006, 03:34 PM
mutha
Road Captain

Job well done...in my opinion don't ask to sit on my bike and I wont ask to fuc k your wife

Old 06-28-2006, 06:16 PM
Manish_Hawg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I also would have taken his wallet and taken some cash to repair the scuff marks he left in the saddlebag & then probably unzipped and pissed on him. The lucky dumb SOB - I don't play nice with others!
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 06-28-2006, 06:22 PM
gunwiz
Intermediate

This is for all the "better be polite and ask him to move" crowd. Let's change the senerio a bit. Let's say instead of a bike, you come out and find some self inflated ego-cell phone talking- yuppster sitting in your car chatting away. Don't kinow about you, but I think the words personal responsibility are two of the most forgotten words in the english language. This sob knew it wasn't his bike when he popped his pin strips down on the bike and propped his loafer up on the bag. His lack of respect for someone elses property is unforgivable and stupidity should not be rewarded with a few harsh words. Quddo's to you and well done.

Old 06-28-2006, 06:26 PM
crash1292
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: tiredcio

"For some reason I kinda feel guilty. Should I? "

Yeah, you should fell guility. You behaved like a complete ***. Grow up a little. All you had to do was ask him to move.

your the ***..I would have mamed him at the very least

Quick Reply: You just dont mess with a mans bike.