Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

You just dont mess with a mans bike.

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 03:33 PM
vegashd
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You just dont mess with a mans bike.

ORIGINAL: Anthony8858

Still didn't answer my question.....

Would you have done this if the guy was a bigger, tougher guy than you?

Bigger does nto mean tougher. He could be twice someons size and you will ahve to fight to find out. Same goes for half your size, ever watch the ultimate Figheter? 160 pds and they will tear you apart. but because your bigger then them you will take them on?

Old 06-30-2006, 08:04 PM
AK_Hog_Herder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are "disrespecting" and "disrespected" actual words or something that came out of the "hood"?

And here is a scenario to think about:

You are at a large rally / bike week / motorcycle related whatever. You have had a few with some folks you met and generally been having a good evening. You go outside and finally remember where you parked. As your sitting on your bike trying to figure out why your key does not work someone comes up from behind and whacks you in the head.

You wake up on the ground. Your head is bleeding and your ears are ringing. You can't move because of the pain in your ribs and it feels like your fingers are broken.

Turns out you were not sitting on your bike. In your slightly altered state you mistakenly sat on a bike that was the same year and paint but the rightful owner decided to "teach you a lesson" about "disrespecting" his property.

Old 06-30-2006, 09:06 PM
eddybo69
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad your bike wasnt damaged, glad you didnt go any further, glad you taught him a lesson, and glad you didnt get busted. You really gotta watch assualting people these days. Dont sneak up on em, give them a bunch of warning so they can avoid the situation. This has its drawbacks also, last time I used it the guy knocked my helmet off the bars trying to get away. This made him run just a little faster. My first response would have been really loud yelling while approaching him. Followed by your reaction, if the man didnt run or throw his hands up and give that deer in the head lights look. Between the laws and the courts and gun toting crazies ( I fall in that group) it is real inconvenient to give someone a few pop-knots and just not worth it. That being said the fine in my area for simple assualt is $350 and possible 48 hrs. I always have to ask myself is this going to be worth $350 and two days and the possibility of getting injured. The answer if I get a chance to think about it is usually no. But when most people see an enraged large guy lumbering after them screaming obscenities there is not much reason to fight, because they usually retreat with a little more knowledge than they had before the situation.