Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More on comfort

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 04:33 PM
strtarrow
Banned
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default More on comfort

I guess when it comes to being comfortable, whether riding my bike, sitting in a tree stand or lying in bed I want to be as comfortable as possible. Something that has bothered me since I was in gym class has been my over the calf socks falling down. When it comes to riding my bike I have found some comfort I thought I would share. For years I have worn Thorlo socks and last year in a search for more I came across a line they have called Combat boot socks and they are super comfortable and dissipate sweat. Problem was they still would slide down my calves. Then I remembered sock suspenders, did a search on ebay and ordered a pair. Now I do not dress to ride without either the socks or suspenders. It may sound gay but its not like I have to look you in the face and tell you about them.....

Old 10-04-2009, 04:42 PM
max56
Road Warrior
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by strtarrow
I guess when it comes to being comfortable, whether riding my bike, sitting in a tree stand or lying in bed I want to be as comfortable as possible. Something that has bothered me since I was in gym class has been my over the calf socks falling down. When it comes to riding my bike I have found some comfort I thought I would share. For years I have worn Thorlo socks and last year in a search for more I came across a line they have called Combat boot socks and they are super comfortable and dissipate sweat. Problem was they still would slide down my calves. Then I remembered sock suspenders, did a search on ebay and ordered a pair. Now I do not dress to ride without either the socks or suspenders. It may sound gay but its not like I have to look you in the face and tell you about them.....

I feel like I know too much about you now. If I were Catholic, I'd mention it in confession.

Old 10-04-2009, 04:53 PM
dFREDb
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Black tube "soccer" socks from Academy Sporting Goods. 6 bucks a pair. I bought out their entire stock off the shelf Tuesday.