Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tour-Pack Flag Kit From Rumbling Pride

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 04:45 PM
pkyzztar
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Man up, dude!

Originally Posted by EGlideKid
I kinda liked their old Gadsden "Don't Tread On Me" snake flag. The wife said 'no' to that one, tho.
I'm really not trying to be a smart a$$ here, but... My bike is MY bike. I decorate it any darned way I want. If my old lady doesn't like a flag I choose to put on it, then she can get her own darned bike, keep her mouth shut and climb on the back, or watch me ride off with some other girl on the back. What am I missing here? Are you sure you didn't mean to post this on the Honda Forum? Man up, dude.

Old 10-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Route66rider
Tourer

re: pkyzztar or whoever you are. How about you grow a brain instead. Your #1 post and you disrespect someone with nearly 1000 posts? There is such a thing as common sense and a bit of forum courtesy. Come back when you lose the training wheels.

Last edited by Route66rider; 10-18-2010 at 11:52 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:33 PM
pkyzztar
Stage III
Default "Loose" the Training Wheels

Originally Posted by Route66rider
re: pkyzztar or whoever you are. How about you grow a brain instead. Your #1 post and you disrespect someone with nearly 1000 posts? There is such a thing as common sense and a bit of forum courtesy. Come back when you loose the training wheels.
You're absolutely right. I was disrespectful and I apologize. I'm an old fart and I'm used to the old ways. His wife was probably right. A "Don't Tread On Me" flag is probably an inappropriate flag for him. Maybe he could find a "Tread On Me" flag or a "P-Whipped" flag. Whatever makes the Boss happy.

PS: It might be dangerous if I "loose" the training wheels. Would it be OK if I just go all the way and "lose" them instead? --- Hang on while I check with the wife to see if it's ok to post this.

Old 10-18-2010, 11:56 AM
Route66rider
Tourer

You can be as smart as you want to be, but it still does not address your lack of respect. Good manners & a little bit of courtesy will get you a long way in this world.
BTW, to you even have a bike?

Old 10-18-2010, 12:41 PM
FLHTCU Owner
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by EGlideKid
I just ordered the Tour Pack Luggage Rack folding flag kit from rumblingpride.com last week and it arrived yesterday. I must say I'm impressed with the quality of construction and with the quality of the American flag I got. They have a lifetime warranty on their flags and one of the best selections I've seen on the web.
When I opened the box I noticed that the second flag I had purchased was not included in the shipment but it was on the packing list. I left voice mail on their phone last night after hours. I got home from a ride to a dealer today, and my wife said they'd called and apologized and will send the other flag along right away. Pretty nice folks.
I don't get a dime for this thread, just wanted to pass along a good product to the rest of you out there who might be looking for a flag kit.

http://www.rumblingpride.com/mm5/mer...ory_Code=BAR-K
Agreed. I have the same flag and mount and am happy with it. The flag itself has reinforced stitching around the edge of the whole flag, which should keep it from fraying for the most part - depending on how many miles of course. But, since they have replacement flag guarantee, then no worries.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:37 PM
pkyzztar
Stage III
Default When did having "manners" become a trait of a Harley rider?

Originally Posted by Route66rider
You can be as smart as you want to be, but it still does not address your lack of respect. Good manners & a little bit of courtesy will get you a long way in this world.
BTW, to you even have a bike?
2008 Road Glide. Over 13,000 miles in 2010.
Yes, you're right about me not having manners, but when did having "manners" become a trait of a Harley rider? When did a Harley rider start taking orders from his wife? Honestly? I don't tell my old lady how to decorate her house, and she doesn't tell me how to decorate my bike. Seriously, doesn't that attitude bother you just a little bit? I'm no Hell's Angel member, but I don't sit around watching The View on TV trying to figure out how to outfit my bike to make my wife happy. Come on, man!

Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 AM
WildThang
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I realize this is an old thread...but I just ordered one of these flag/mounts. Curious as to how well the adhesive mount is staying put....

Old 04-18-2011, 09:28 AM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Wow, tuff guy.

Old 04-18-2011, 10:40 AM
veegee
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by IAMSWUTIAMS
Wow, tuff guy.