Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need to move 3 "Stereo Upgrade Packages"!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009 | 09:52 AM
AaronOregon
|
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need to move 3 "Stereo Upgrade Packages"!

Hey guys! We have 3 complete Stereo Upgrade Packages we need to move today before the next big shipment comes in Monday. The first 3 people to contact me via PM will get a Wetsounds amp, 6-1/2" Alpine "Series-R" speakers, Speaker Adapter Rings for either a Road-Glide or Batwing fairing and a free wiring install kit. 2 of the systems are regular coaxial speakers and we are blowing them out at $409.00 (retail $499) and one set are component speakers at $459.00 (retail $549). PM me if interested. Get ready early with great prices for fall and winter upgrades!

Old 10-05-2009 | 08:54 AM
Terminator69
Road Master
Default Upgrade.

Hey guys, I have this amp hooked up to a set of 6.5 Memphis audio speakers and all I can say is WOW, This thing rocks, And I have it set up on the conservative side for Clarrity, Great amp, Easy install, great Price, Great Customer service, What more can you ask for. No I am not affiliated with Throttle up, Just a guy who thinks Customer service in this world SUCKS, and throttle up has great customer service. Just my .02. Todd

Old 10-05-2009 | 09:40 AM
timvan
Road Warrior

Hows the wetsounds amp different from the arc audio?

Old 10-05-2009 | 10:03 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by timvan
Hows the wetsounds amp different from the arc audio?
Basicly the same amp, Wetsonds is a Marine grade amp, or so I'm told.

Old 10-05-2009 | 10:18 AM
AaronOregon
|
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Terminator69
Hey guys, I have this amp hooked up to a set of 6.5 Memphis audio speakers and all I can say is WOW, This thing rocks, And I have it set up on the conservative side for Clarrity, Great amp, Easy install, great Price, Great Customer service, What more can you ask for. No I am not affiliated with Throttle up, Just a guy who thinks Customer service in this world SUCKS, and throttle up has great customer service. Just my .02. Todd
Hey Todd, we appreciate your post. The 3 upgrade packages above are gone, but PM me if you are interested in one. We can work something out! It is guaranteed to be the best sounding system for the money you will spend..........

Aaron

Old 10-05-2009 | 03:53 PM
Hinzy
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

son of a b***h! thats what I get for going to work today
another deal I missed out on

Old 10-05-2009 | 05:05 PM
AaronOregon
|
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Hinzy
son of a b***h! thats what I get for going to work today
another deal I missed out on
We could probably work something out...............

Aaron

Old 10-05-2009 | 07:38 PM
rogerfromco
Road Master

I can also speak to the quality of this upgrade. Did it a few months ago and it rocks! I have Bub 7 TDs and I can rock out again and hear it over the pipes. I can only hit about 2/3 of full volume before it starts destorting, but that's higher than I need even at WOT.

Aaron - one suggestion, toss in a ring connector for the ground cable to attach to a screw on the frame, and some female blade connectors for the speakers. I had everything torn apart and scattered all over my truck bed when I realized these didn't come with the kit and I didn't have any solder.

Old 10-05-2009 | 11:19 PM
frank1
Intermediate

i am interested in on of your systrms ,to fit a 09 roadglide email me at upnass@telus.net and let me know the price,do you take paypall. frank

Old 10-05-2009 | 11:20 PM
AaronOregon
|
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by rogerfromco
I can also speak to the quality of this upgrade. Did it a few months ago and it rocks! I have Bub 7 TDs and I can rock out again and hear it over the pipes. I can only hit about 2/3 of full volume before it starts destorting, but that's higher than I need even at WOT.

Aaron - one suggestion, toss in a ring connector for the ground cable to attach to a screw on the frame, and some female blade connectors for the speakers. I had everything torn apart and scattered all over my truck bed when I realized these didn't come with the kit and I didn't have any solder.
Roger, it sounds like you may have your gains set a little to high. After the speakers break-in for 6-8 hours you need to go in and readjust them. As far as the spade connectors go, we recommend soldering them to the speakers. That's why we don't install spade connectors in the kit. Thanks for the post.

Aaron

Quick Reply: Need to move 3 "Stereo Upgrade Packages"!