Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kudos' to Kuryakyn...

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Master Gunny
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kudos' to Kuryakyn...

Kudos’ to Kuryakyn for their great customer service and support. Here’s why: I purchased a pair of passenger pegs for my UC. I followed the instructions and tightened the pegs on as instructed. A week later I noticed one of the pegs positioning arms came loose. I started re-tightening the bolt from the back side and the damn thing broke off leaving half of it in the socket. I called Kuryakyn and asked what I could do? They said send the positioning arm back and they would send me a new one. I sent the chrome arm back to them and in a few days I received a whole new passenger peg including all the accessories. Isn’t it great when a company backs up and supports their products and customers too!! Way to go Kuryakyn!

Old 09-25-2009, 04:14 PM
Branded 1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you by chance have the phone# and person you spoke with. I had the same issue except when I noticed mine was loose the bolt, chrome washer, and plastic disc where lost on the interstate.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:59 PM
solorider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kuryakyn has taken some heat on this very site for bad customer service, and I even called them one time to tell them about it. Sounds like they are starting to come around.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Master Gunny
Advanced

Sorry, don't remember his name. I just asked for customer service and it was taken care of. Could be I only had the pegs for a week or so? Good luck...

Old 09-25-2009, 05:10 PM
patsfan
Road Captain

While I don't have many of their products, I have never had a problem with them or the quality. Lucky I guess.
Iso grips
longhorn hwy pegs
flame shifter linkage
tailight visor
volt reg cover

Last edited by patsfan; 09-25-2009 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:51 PM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have their ISO grips and luv them, even tho their instructions weren't good. I also have their "fill the gap" heat shield and it totally blows, it doesn't cover completely and seems to be formed wrong. I called them and they basically said "too bad, it must be a problem with your bike, not our product". I also had their fender lense covers and they were pure junk. With that said, I wont buy from them again other than iso grips.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
I have their ISO grips and luv them, even tho their instructions weren't good. I also have their "fill the gap" heat shield and it totally blows, it doesn't cover completely and seems to be formed wrong. I called them and they basically said "too bad, it must be a problem with your bike, not our product". I also had their fender lense covers and they were pure junk. With that said, I wont buy from them again other than iso grips.
I have ISO grips, inner primary cover, base cylinder cover, Tour-Tech Dually highway pegs from Kuryakyn and I'm very pleased with the quality of all these products.

Last edited by frenchbiker; 09-27-2009 at 07:20 AM.