Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bluetooth and HK

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 08:35 AM
mrwizard
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bluetooth and HK

ORIGINAL: cunfuzed

i think if you are on the road on your scoot especially or in the cagethe only thing you should be doing is looking out for other people who are as arognostic as you talking on the phone and not paying attention to driving!!! sorry but if you need to be on the phone that bad do 1 of 2 things stay home or get off the road and talk all you want!!!!!!!! i'm out there riding and don't want to be run over by people like you on the phone!!!!![:@][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badidea.gif]
I too, get on to get away. BUT......you are being a bit myopic. I use the phone to coordinate between myself and the other riders I'm meeting up with on the ride. On my last ride from Chicago to Salt Lake City we had riders join in at over a dozen points. This would not have happened without the phone. During that ride we phoned at gas stops and had to wait up to 1/2 hour for joining riders. I had the misfortune to have a breakdown in Montana and used a rental that had the BT in it. It was overpriced overkill but it worked and it conviced me that I want to put a BT interface on my bike. BUT...it won't be the HD/HK. (As an electronic tech I can say that for what it does the HD/HK unit should be half the size of a deck of cards....not the size of a large paperback book.)

I truly beleive that HD has forgotten their AMF years and thinks we are fools that will buy anything, at any price so long as it has a bar and sheild on it.