Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mean city cycle seats

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 09:06 PM
OldArmy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you close enough to ride down and see him in person? I went down to Maiden twice and he worked my seat while I was there. Better than mailing back and forth. He'll take care of you.

Old 09-18-2009, 09:12 PM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Originally Posted by cirhere2
Sent mine out and got it Back few days ago

It feels just like my thin 10 speed bike seat no support at all on sides just about 1 inch right down the middle of the seat that feels like your seating on a rod, Let two other Friends ride it today they didn't like it either

Called them and they said send it back and they would try something different

Rode a friends Ultra today, He has a Sundowner Excellent !! easy on the butt

Did you send it back and try something different or just having fun running one down before giving a chance? And for the Record Mine was Fine the First Time ...

Last edited by JayStronghawk; 09-18-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:19 PM
acchd
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by cirhere2
very interesting that alot of Customers say how great their seats and Customer service are but alot say they have to send their seats back

Not one person would want their seat fashioned they way mine was
I will send it back as they ask and I will post honest results
I am sure you did everything in your life right the first time........geeze!

Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 PM
cirhere2
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry about confusion some of what was posted was not me

password has been changed

Last edited by cirhere2; 09-19-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:27 PM
DukeofEarl
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I intend to have my seat modified by MCC but I have a question. If you have to send it back to be made right - who pays the shipping to and from?

Seems it could get quite expensive if several attempts to make it right are required.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:02 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Bones
I have never heard a bad thing about MCC until now. They said to send the seat back and they will try something else. Others have sent their seats back without complaning to us first, maybe that is what you should do before ragging on them. But than again there are those that nothing will make them happy.

I think you need to lighten up.

Cirhere2 did not "rag" on MCC and he is not the first to not be satisfied with their seat when they got it back.

I have not done business with MCC but have read mostly very positive comments on these forums about MCC and would probably trust them to do my seat if I wanted that done. However, I also would not accept a seat like he describes.

You seem to think that a customer should be "happy" if he has to return a product that is not satisfactory. I will tell you that I am one of those people that is VERY unhappy when I have to return a product because it was not done properly or is not as advertised, regardless of the fact that they will do it over at no additional charge.

Good luck, cirhere2.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:05 PM
mariner227
Road Master

First negative thing that I have read about mcc. I had mine done early in 07 and never looked back. I'm looking for a box right now to send them the seat off my new 2010 ultra.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:22 PM
hog95023
Elite HDF Member
Received 161 Likes on 106 Posts

Originally Posted by txfxstrider

Cirhere2 did not "rag" on MCC and he is not the first to not be satisfied with their seat when they got it back.

I have not done business with MCC but have read mostly very positive comments on these forums about MCC and would probably trust them to do my seat if I wanted that done. However, I also would not accept a seat like he describes.

You seem to think that a customer should be "happy" if he has to return a product that is not satisfactory. I will tell you that I am one of those people that is VERY unhappy when I have to return a product because it was not done properly or is not as advertised, regardless of the fact that they will do it over at no additional charge.

Good luck, cirhere2.
I agree. I wish I lived closer to them as I hate returning stuff.

Old 09-19-2009, 12:41 AM
Old Bones
Road Master

Originally Posted by txfxstrider

Good luck, cirhere2.

I was being light, on another thread cirhere2 wrote this:

"Don't send it to the Company that advertise on here all the time

I did now I have an expensive 10 speed bicycle seat that goes up your butt in 20 miles"

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...r-09-flht.html

now he is saying this:
"I have no complaints with the Company at all "

If I have a problem with a product I go to the company and try to straight it out, I don't go out of my way to bad mouth the company to their customers before they have a chanse to correct the problem.

Old 09-19-2009, 01:47 AM
SA315B
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DukeofEarl
I intend to have my seat modified by MCC but I have a question. If you have to send it back to be made right - who pays the shipping to and from?

Seems it could get quite expensive if several attempts to make it right are required.
You to, them from.

Quick Reply: Mean city cycle seats