Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Terry Components TV3

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 07:45 PM
carol dixon
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Terry Components TV3

I posted last week asking about the rev limiter on my Streetglide sending the bike into limp home mode. I had just installed a TV3 fuel programmer and Terry Components acknowledged readily that their product was the problem. They sent me a new, updated TV3 that works properly and sent it to me 2 day air so that I could ride my bike on a planned trip. After hearing so many comments on bad customer service from Terry Components, I just wanted to relate my good experience. The device seems to have really pepped up my bike in conjunction with SE air cleaner and Rinehart slipons(love them). I am going to take a dyno run next week to see what it did for HP and TQ.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:04 AM
royjani
Stage II
Smile

I would love to know how the dyno run performed. Especialy with the A/R. Let us know.

Old 10-02-2009, 07:08 AM
carol dixon
Novice

Although seemed to have more power with the TV3, I could not dyno the bike because the controllers were both bad that they sent me. Both caused the check engine light to come on and set a bunch of codes for throttle position sensor and throttle body malfunctions. The last run before I took it off the bike seemed overly hot and I was afraid it would damage it. I put a power commander on and have had no further problems.