Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Equal Time for Radiantz Lights

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 11:32 PM
1HarleyGuy1
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Equal Time for Radiantz Lights

A few weeks ago I posted a thread about the absolutely terrible customer I received from Radiantz lights after having purchased a complete front/rear set of led's for brake/run/turn signals.
I have to give the company their props. I finally received the lights and even though they had agreed to take a return, I decided to at least give them a try.
I installed both the front turn signal (amber) and the rear red run/turn/stop modules on my ElectraGlide Classic in no more than 15 minutes. Every part fit exactly, all of the LED's worked and it was basically fool-proof.
I still have major issues with their customer service but at least the product I got met all of their claims. Very bright and have had many compliments on them.

1HarleyGuy1

Old 09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Good news on the product.

Suggestion: Edit your original post from the past to acknowledge the product is good.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:44 PM
ezriderpgh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had them for several months now. You're right, their customer service is terrible and shipping is extremely slow. They sent me the wrong lights first time around and I had to wait another 10 days to get the replacements. They did not fit the housing and I had to trim them slightly to make them fit. The ambers are holding up but I have several led's out in each of the reds and I dread the thought of dealing with their lousey customer service to get replacements. I also have some led's on my tourpak from another company and the Radianz are not as bright as the others. I wouldn't buy from them again.
See for yourself in the pics. Compare them to the brightness of the fender lights from the other company.

Last edited by ezriderpgh; 09-10-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:35 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
I have had them for several months now. You're right, their customer service is terrible and shipping is extremely slow. They sent me the wrong lights first time around and I had to wait another 10 days to get the replacements. They did not fit the housing and I had to trim them slightly to make them fit. The ambers are holding up but I have several led's out in each of the reds and I dread the thought of dealing with their lousey customer service to get replacements. I also have some led's on my tourpak from another company and the Radianz are not as bright as the others. I wouldn't buy from them again.
See for yourself in the pics. Compare them to the brightness of the fender lights from the other company.

Yeah they are good while they last. I just got my warranty replacement on one of my rear reds after 6 weeks of arguing, supposed lost shipments and wrong product sent. In that time the other one lost a few LED's. I am not even going to bother going through this crap with them again. Just gonna order the Street Magic/Genesis clusters from Custom Dynamics. There is not a damn thing they could do to win me back as a customer. And apparently their quality has taken a nose-dive since I first bought their lights 3 years ago.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:09 AM
rerb95
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think most companies have gone to crap when it comes to customer service. Its sad to say, but there are a lot of companies that really dont care about customer service.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:15 AM
BradC
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not surprised. Sent them an email a week ago and......Nada.

Old 09-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Glenn W
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Can't say I'm surprised. I contacted them June 16th about possibly using some of their lighting with fairings I make. Jessica was very nice & professional, sent me the credit app & everything which I faxed back. Talked with someone else a few days later and requested a few items, asked if they had any warranty returns or damaged units I could borrow to play with, measure against my products, etc. and that I'd return them afterwards and pay the S&H both ways, etc. He said, "sure". I never saw/heard anything from them again, so at least I don't have to deal with them in the future either.