Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

George Anderson Tour pac relocator

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 AM
Q Hog
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I might have to get one..

Old 01-31-2010, 02:38 PM
r8rs4lf
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shredsurf
IT DOESN'T FIT A 2009 CHOPPED TP!!!

As soon as I get off my **** and call George, I'll either return it to him or find out if he's made a TP relocator for a chopped TP and swap it out.

The last time I spoke to him, (after the dealer HD service tech's tried to figure out how to fit it on my chopped TP) he made it sound as if it does fit a chopped TP.

If anyone has a picture of the bottom of a 2009 King TP, please post it so we can all see the difference.
I have a thread going asking this very same question. All the people who responded have said it will work. Can you elaborate as to why it doesn't work? I've looked at your pics and still can't really see why it won't work. I think alot of people would be interested in your findings as you seem to be the only one who says it won't work. It's not that I don't believe you, just asking.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:31 AM
shredsurf
Road Master

Originally Posted by r8rs4lf
I have a thread going asking this very same question. All the people who responded have said it will work. Can you elaborate as to why it doesn't work? I've looked at your pics and still can't really see why it won't work. I think alot of people would be interested in your findings as you seem to be the only one who says it won't work. It's not that I don't believe you, just asking.
I've seen the responses about it "working" on an older TP, but haven't seen pictures of it mounted to a 2009 chopped TP. If you've seen them, please tell me where?

Nothing lines up on my chopped TP with George's relocator nor will it sit flush on either side of the relocator. The ridge's in the bottom of the chopped TP seem to be the problem.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:47 AM
shredsurf
Road Master

Originally Posted by djw
There seems to be some changes over time in the GA relocator.

Are the holes in the relocator threaded bushings or are they all straight-through holes? Curious.

Thanks.
What year is this relocator?

Old 02-02-2010, 10:45 AM
r8rs4lf
Road Warrior

I've seen the responses about it "working" on an older TP, but haven't seen pictures of it mounted to a 2009 chopped TP. If you've seen them, please tell me where?

Nothing lines up on my chopped TP with George's relocator nor will it sit flush on either side of the relocator. The ridge's in the bottom of the chopped TP seem to be the problem.
The ridges you speak of go across the TP, not front to back correct? If so, I still can't see why it wouldn't work. Then again, you have it in front of you and I don't.

Oh well, I guess I'll see for myself when it gets here.

Old 02-02-2010, 03:10 PM
shredsurf
Road Master

The ridges you speak of go across the TP, not front to back correct? If so, I still can't see why it wouldn't work. Then again, you have it in front of you and I don't.

Oh well, I guess I'll see for myself when it gets here.
Love the BLACK denim!

Back a few pages in this thread are pictures of the bottom of my chopped TP as well as pictures of the bottom of someone's King TP...take a look, they are clearly differant.

IF you get it installed on the chopped, PLEASE PM me!!!

Old 02-02-2010, 03:38 PM
r8rs4lf
Road Warrior

Love the BLACK denim!

Back a few pages in this thread are pictures of the bottom of my chopped TP as well as pictures of the bottom of someone's King TP...take a look, they are clearly differant.

IF you get it installed on the chopped, PLEASE PM me!!!
Thanks and 10-4.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:39 AM
twmartin
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks and 10-4.
Did anyone get it working with the 2009 chopped tour pack? I would like to purchase one for mine.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:50 AM
shredsurf
Road Master

Originally Posted by twmartin
Did anyone get it working with the 2009 chopped tour pack? I would like to purchase one for mine.
r8rs4lf did!

Old 02-26-2010, 03:21 PM
r8rs4lf
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by twmartin
Yes I did get it to work.

Here is my thread with pics of course.
https://www.hdforums.com/forum/touri...-kit-pics.html

Quick Reply: George Anderson Tour pac relocator