Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T Bag Experience

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Well you know with a bunch of good comments has to come a bad one. I'm in the minority. Didn't like it one bit. It looks great but outside of the center pocket had no function for me. The sides would not hold anything that I really wanted to store up front. And the flaps are not easy to get into quickly. Bought it, installed it and took it off few hours later and sold it.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:04 PM
zoneman
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just put them on my sg fits over the hogtunes tweeter pod. Sits alittle higher then if you didnt have it. But i like it alot works for what i need. As far as the logo goes i covered that up with the harley skull and wings medallion. Covers it up perfectly.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:54 PM
ragingbull
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zoneman
I just put them on my sg fits over the hogtunes tweeter pod. Sits alittle higher then if you didnt have it. But i like it alot works for what i need. As far as the logo goes i covered that up with the harley skull and wings medallion. Covers it up perfectly.
I went with the skull wings too. Turned out excellent...

Old 09-05-2009, 09:29 PM
TI06
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I don't like the way the outer pouches stick outside the stock SG 4" windshield. I was gonna order one until I saw this on someone else's SG. Anyone else with a SG and a stock windshield use this? I'll probably get the HD 2 pouch bag but I do like the T-Bag.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:24 PM
SpringerSteve
Intermediate

This may have been mentioned before, but i just put the Willie G Skull sissy bar medallion (14.95) over the logo. Perfect fit, covers the entire T-Bags logo, looks very good and is more chrome!

Still say it's the best bag for practicality and $$ for the FLHTC on the market now, which is probably why they are always sold out.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:39 PM
slick10
Road Master

Originally Posted by TI06
I don't like the way the outer pouches stick outside the stock SG 4" windshield. I was gonna order one until I saw this on someone else's SG. Anyone else with a SG and a stock windshield use this? I'll probably get the HD 2 pouch bag but I do like the T-Bag.
I have one on my 09 FLHX and it fits very well. The outer pouches are flush with the stock windshield.

Old 09-10-2009, 06:11 PM
streetglidin
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

whew, thought this thread might have been nasty...lol

Old 09-10-2009, 06:22 PM
hogdad
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

WHEW....... glad its T bag experience. NOT TEA BAGGING experience, which is the art of squatting and dropping your ***** on someones forehead. Not an experience I need.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:02 PM
peddler
Club Member
Received 72 Likes on 55 Posts

Update: I ordered the TBag windshield bags, started this thread then read responses while I waited for it to arrive. I installed it last weekend and have to say I am pleasantly surprised how much usable space is available. My NJ EZPAss easily fits into the left bag leaving the center and right bag for other articles like glasses, garage door opener etc. Just a few comments:

1. The bag fits perfectly with the contour of a Clearview 9.5" winshield. No scratches so far.

2. I really like the idea of painting the windshield to cover the back of the windshiled bags. I've got a couple of extra windshields I'm going to experiment with.

3. I slightly raised the bags from the position where I had originally installed them so they don't rub/mar the inner fairing. I think I'm going to install a small thin piece of rubber to prevent future marring by the left and right bags.

So far...very pleased with this purchase.

Thanks to everyone for their input.