Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

T Bag Experience

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Tx_Rider
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I've had mine over a month and really like it. Holds my clear glasses for night driving and when I use the GPS I plug it into the cig lighter and run the excess cord into the left pouch.

Also great for ID as I have to enter a military base often and it's right there.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:16 PM
wingman05
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have been riding for about two months with mine. No vibration above 2000 RPM

Old 09-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Freebee
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No "T-Baggin" here! Not happen'in on my watch...
I use the Large single (hard sided) pouch from HD $79.00. I was looking at the t-bag, but wanted more usable room.

Old 09-05-2009, 12:01 AM
King Crimson
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 09-05-2009, 12:49 AM
doc_cj
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The price is GREAT! Compared to similar windshield bags these are a steal. There is a forum sponsor that sells the bags from time to time about 10% (maybe more) cheaper than the MSRP. I can't recall the name, so do a search.

Good quality, great design (I like that it fits the contours of the fairing), and easy to use. Takes about 5 minutes to mount. The velcro closure keep the pockets fairly secure. I keep a pair of reading glasses and Blackberry in the center. I then stuff my satellite radio receiver in the right pocket. I use the left pocket for garage door opener and misc crap I accumulate. So far plenty of room for that stuff.

I do not keep my sunglasses in the bag, though I do put the glasses over the outside of the bag. There's a nice notch between the flap and back of the bag which holds the sunglasses arm/frame well, so it's easy access.

I have used this bag on both the stock and the FastAire 8" windshield. I also have the FastAire 6 inch windshield (and have used it with the T-Bag) but only a couple times. I like the mid-size windshield better. No scratches that I've noticed.

You can get soap suds and water between the windshield and bag. It's a product of design, and I'm not sure there is a way to prevent it. I just recognize that it will happen and take a few moments to blow fresh water between them so that I don't get a soap residue after each wash.

I guess the only complaint I have is the logo, but I can't say it's that annoying. I'd like a little smaller logo, but I'm grateful they didn't do more than just emboss it on the leather. It's a good advertising for the company, and I've had plenty of folks ask me about the bag because of T-Bag logo.

If I had the bag stolen I'd buy a new one in a heartbeat. I use it all the time (every day, literally) and wouldn't want to be without it. Just simply convenience, well made, and looks pretty good.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:03 AM
RCNFVR
Cruiser
Default size

can someone give me the demension of the middle compartment?

Old 09-05-2009, 07:16 AM
KopperTop
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I get inner dimensions of 7" x 3.25" x 1.5" on the center pouch, but it can be overstuffed and you can get larger items in by not folding the velcro-secured flap over completely.

Old 09-05-2009, 07:26 AM
rapz
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've used the one from Harley for a few years or more and I won't do w/o it. Middle pouch for sunglasses, left for toll monies, right for lip balm, sun block, iPod cord. I also dump my iPod into one of the pouches when using it. Really handy, but may scratch a clearview windshield.

Old 09-05-2009, 09:52 AM
SpringerSteve
Intermediate

Just got the T-Bags Windshield Bag for my '05 EG; it's bigger and more practical than I thought; the middle pouch is large enough for my EZ Pass transponder plus more; the side pouches hold lots, but smaller items will fall to the bottom nook. I could always stuff that little area with foam but otherwise, I think the bags are highly functional, look great, make good use of the space, and the price is unbeatable.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:07 PM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

I have it and like it a lot. It looks good, has enough room, low maintenance and you can't be the price. I don't have a problem with the logo but I stuck a HOG pin over it cause I had an extra one and didn't know what to do with it. LOL

Quick Reply: T Bag Experience