Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2010 Street Glide CVO Blue

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 01:04 PM
RoadKingLou
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its so funny you say that. All I went there for was a T-Shirt with the coal miner on the back. Im just so impulsive its nuts.

Old 09-01-2009, 01:55 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Keep your '09 and enjoy it! You can do a lot to your '09 with the money you are saving.

Harley is basically charging a ton more for different wheels, tires and the motor. Other than that, it is basically the same as your '09.

Of course, if you have the money and don't care about your significant other bothering you all day long about it after you make the purchase, GO FOR IT!

I LOVE MY '09 STREET GLIDE!!! BEST BIKE I HAVE EVER OWNED!

Shawn

Old 09-01-2009, 03:11 PM
BurgundyUltra06
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rdam
Did I read that right? You got 1000 miles....That's like 2 or 3 DAYS worth of decent riding.......and you want to trade it in?
That's what I was thinking...1K miles in two months? Time to break it in. JMHO.

Old 09-01-2009, 04:30 PM
cbears
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RoadKingLou
Papifun your right, can upgrade my bike some and buy an 07 Street Bob for some fun. Im thinking Im gonna keep my bike and do the latter. HD rep is calling me today to discuss the bike and what they will give me for mine. From what I hear they dont discount the CVO much at all. If he offers me a great deal Ill do it otherwise I stay with mine. P.S. I agree with spending the inheritance, the kids get more then enough already. LOL. BunkerBeer you are NO HELP AT ALL!! Your like the little devil sitting on my shoulder saying go ahead its ok.
Love ya anyway Brother!!
I thought seriously about buying one of the 2009 SE Ultras but kind of went with two bikes instead. Of course the decision didn't play out exactly that way but if I would have bought the big expensive bike first, there's no way my wife would have coughed up the cash for the second one. Plus this way the first one is paid off and only have a loan on the second.

I actually think it's way cooler having two bikes than having one knock-your-socks-off cool bike. JMO.