Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

IMC HS-140 headset

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 05:09 PM
Mathews2
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default IMC HS-140 headset

I am putting this here due to it will be the touring guys that have these.
Anyone here used one of these on the Bike and tried this for cell communication as well. specifically on a blackberry curve. would like to try it for two way communication on the bike, but I am trying to find a solution that would work for business as well. IMC has said that I can use them as just head phones, IPOD, ETC. but I want to know if the boom MIC will work for phone calls as well.
Any info on these headsets is appreciated
http://www.imcmoto.com/home/device-h...set-hs110.html

Old 08-31-2009, 12:09 PM
Mathews2
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

anyone ???

Old 08-31-2009, 12:27 PM
HDRider2002
Road Master
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Yea, i use one with decent results. Can't really complain about the sound, my only real complaint is that after wearing it for extended periods, the plastic around the ear piece will tend to dig into my head a little. Other than that, its a decent item. I have used it only for CB communication

Old 10-07-2009, 12:46 PM
iMC Motorcom
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New Headset

Matthews,

We are coming out with what you are looking for located here, it is a 4 pin smartphone headset that will work with your blackberry.

We will also be releasing an product for the Ultra Classic in the near future, that will allow integration of smartphones or Zumos into the Ultra's audio system.

Check out the details on the headset here.

http://imcmoto.com/home/device-heads...icrophone.html

Old 10-08-2009, 12:10 PM
jimsmith94
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iMC Motorcom
Matthews,

We are coming out with what you are looking for located here, it is a 4 pin smartphone headset that will work with your blackberry.

We will also be releasing an product for the Ultra Classic in the near future, that will allow integration of smartphones or Zumos into the Ultra's audio system.

Check out the details on the headset here.

http://imcmoto.com/home/device-heads...icrophone.html
From what I can see in the picture on your site, it looks like this is only for full or open face helmets. Will you be making one for half of no helmet as well? My brother uses a Blackberry Storm but seldom wears a helmet.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with for the Ultra Classic. I'm currently using an IMC HS-H40U on my Ultra with an HTC TouchPro, a Zumo 660, and a BOMM. It works great
but there can always be something better.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:33 PM
scottdoege
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Subscribe

I am also looking for the exact product.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:43 PM
fireman54
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iMC Motorcom

We will also be releasing an product for the Ultra Classic in the near future, that will allow integration of smartphones or Zumos into the Ultra's audio system...
What you really need to work on is a Bluetooth dongle that plugs into the headset connector on the Ultra. Then it can connect to the Bluetooth headsets for the helmets. I can't stand that cord hanging down. Possibly, create a PAN so you can have your cellphone connected as well. We need wireless!

Old 10-08-2009, 11:40 PM
1of2
"Moderator"
Received 951 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by fireman54
What you really need to work on is a Bluetooth dongle that plugs into the headset connector on the Ultra. Then it can connect to the Bluetooth headsets for the helmets. I can't stand that cord hanging down. Possibly, create a PAN so you can have your cellphone connected as well. We need wireless!

now your talking.
being able to use a bluetooth device through the factory equipment would be the ticket. Come out with that and i'll buy one.

Old 10-09-2009, 12:44 AM
JMJOHN
Platinum Sponsor
Received 58 Likes on 51 Posts

Fireman ,,,,,

J&M offers a custom dongle for the driver position on the Ultra that will link and work properly to a J&M Bluetooth headset, using the JMAHP software profile ,,,,

all functions of the Ultra audio system will stay the same, as if you were using a corded headset ,,,,

see the Bluetooth page at www.jmcorp.com ,,,,,

Old 10-09-2009, 09:12 AM
tully_mars
Road Master
Received 108 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by JMJOHN
Fireman ,,,,,

J&M offers a custom dongle for the driver position on the Ultra that will link and work properly to a J&M Bluetooth headset, using the JMAHP software profile ,,,,

all functions of the Ultra audio system will stay the same, as if you were using a corded headset ,,,,

see the Bluetooth page at www.jmcorp.com ,,,,,
Has anyone used this? Will the Bluetooth head set support bike to bike comms with another JM headset?

TM

Quick Reply: IMC HS-140 headset