Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have this jacket? from leatherup.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 05:29 PM
bignateLA
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have this jacket? from leatherup.

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Xelement-...ets/41218.html

Just curious of anyone has that jacket and how they like it....thanks

Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts

At $100.00 plus shipping $8.00 how can you go wrong!! and you have 30 days to return on your dime but seems like a good deal!! I buy my jackets at swaps so its a no return but they are also cheap...Go for it and get back to us!!!

Old 08-25-2009, 06:23 PM
CommanderTC
Cruiser

I bought from Leather Up also and by the same maker, X Element, but this one instead. LU shipped it right away and I had it in just 3 or 4 days as I recall. It's top notch. I love it. Great leather and great construction, but $80 more so I don't know what the differences would be. Different leather? Better, more detailed construction? I don't know:

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Moto...ets/52139.html

Old 08-25-2009, 06:47 PM
txfxstrider
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 86 Likes on 55 Posts

Try it and let us know what you think. You can't go wrong at the price and with the return policy.

Old 08-25-2009, 07:06 PM
SharkBite
Road Captain
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I do have that exact jacket. Like all of their stuff it's worth the price for sure. The only problem with it is I bought 2 different jackets and like the other better because of the fit. I'm 5'7, 180lbs and bought it in the extra large size and find it to be too tight for my liking. It's hung in the closet and i've never worn it.

Like many buyers say on their site, buy a bigger size than you would normally wear

Old 08-25-2009, 07:23 PM
erbdaddy
Advanced

Don't have this one but have one I bought that I like very much, I purchased another one and it was way too small. They took it back and credited me right away.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:33 PM
WildBillAce2
Road Master

I've bought lots of stuff from them, jackets, gloves, chaps. You get great value for your money and will do much better than at a rally or other vendor. I have a jacket similar to the one you selected but with "naked" leather and armor, and the quality is similar to $300-400 jackets and I paid $150. Returns are easy with them so you can't go wrong, but read the reviews because you generally need to order one size larger than normal for a good fit.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:44 PM
rodnock
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

x-element jackets run small. I tried a few on at a leather shop. basically i wear an xlarge. 2x in x-element fit snug. keep in mind leather stretches with use. x-element is not made in USA, but for the price they are fairly good quality. I ended up buying another brand at a swap meet. Just cause I liked the fit and style better.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Rutland
Advanced
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

101050 code should get you less 15%

Old 08-25-2009, 10:55 PM
RoadKingKamchi
Tourer

Originally Posted by CommanderTC
I bought from Leather Up also and by the same maker, X Element, but this one instead. LU shipped it right away and I had it in just 3 or 4 days as I recall. It's top notch. I love it. Great leather and great construction, but $80 more so I don't know what the differences would be. Different leather? Better, more detailed construction? I don't know:

http://www.leatherup.com/p/Mens-Moto...ets/52139.html
yours has armor in it.. I don't think his does. And... the jacket he is asking about has 40+ positive reviews... take them to heart, and enjoy! this company seems like a great place to buy on the internet... awesome return policy!

Quick Reply: Anyone have this jacket? from leatherup.