Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have black "cowbells" and chrome lower legs?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 05:45 PM
Joshman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have black "cowbells" and chrome lower legs?

I am doing a set of black contrast cut wheels on the RG this winter and was thinking of some different options for front end colors. I am going with the black and chrome theme. I am not lookin go thave a totally balcked out bike so I was thinking since the bike is black and the wheels will be mostly balack I think an all black front end would darken up the front too much ecspecially with the blonde motor right behind. I was either thinking chrome lower legs and black uppder fork cover (cowbells) or completley chrome.

Anyone have any pics of their black baggers with black wheels and a chrome or half balck front end. I thought I saw this combo in a thread once before but can't seem to dig it out. Thanks in advance guys!

Old 08-24-2009, 06:34 PM
HOGWYLDPR
Tourer

Don't have black rims though

Attached Thumbnails Anyone have black "cowbells" and chrome lower legs?-picture-240.jpg  
Old 08-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Rnemhrd
Cruiser

I have seen these ness retro fork boot covers on a blacked out RG they looked good. I can't find any pics of them on a bike. http://www.arlenness.com/popup.aspx?...rge/20-008.jpg

Old 08-24-2009, 09:49 PM
genedjr
Road Captain

I have black ***** - er oh damn - differnt subject....
...gene

Old 08-24-2009, 10:25 PM
Joshman
Cruiser

hey that looks pretty good hogwyldpr! I like the look and the mix of chrome and black. I see you have black bars too which I am doing also. Very nice!

Old 08-25-2009, 01:06 AM
Big Twi$t
Stellar HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Joshman
I am doing a set of black contrast cut wheels on the RG this winter and was thinking of some different options for front end colors. I am going with the black and chrome theme. I am not lookin go thave a totally balcked out bike so I was thinking since the bike is black and the wheels will be mostly balack I think an all black front end would darken up the front too much ecspecially with the blonde motor right behind. I was either thinking chrome lower legs and black uppder fork cover (cowbells) or completley chrome.

Anyone have any pics of their black baggers with black wheels and a chrome or half balck front end. I thought I saw this combo in a thread once before but can't seem to dig it out. Thanks in advance guys!
I do. I have black bells w/ chrome lowers. The pic in my sig is the only pic I can provide right now (I'm deployed). I went with the black/chrome contrast on both of my Street Glides. If a piece is chrome, the next piece touching it should be black (for the most part) and vice versa, all they down to my chrome switches in black powder coated switch housings.

Old 08-25-2009, 05:50 AM
KopperTop
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You gotta know this was coming...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4royOLtvmQ

Old 08-25-2009, 06:00 AM
JayStronghawk
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 280 Likes on 215 Posts

Got the Black Cowbell and Console Gas Cap Cover .. Lowers to come soon in Black .. Wheels can't afford right now but for the most part they are Black as well (Stock)

Old 08-25-2009, 09:16 AM
Joshman
Cruiser

Thanks for the pics, I really like your 09 street glide with the chrome lowers. And as christopher said I got a fever and the only cure is more (black) cowbell!!