Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Want crappy service???? Buy from Radiantz

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Harleypingman
Extreme HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HarleyGuy1
Bought the rear turn signal/running light set from Radiantz. Made the purchase and paid immediately. No word from them for a week. Sent them an email asking for a tracking number etc and noted that I should have received a confirmation message and tracking number from them fairly quickly. Here's the response

you know we are doing that best we can here with what we got. We are not some big corporate machine. We try and take care of everyone. It is obvious that we cannot please everyone. If you would have just started off with a hey what is the status of my order and if it shipped what is the tracking number. We would have just got you what you needed and moved on. We can always improve on our customer service, but our lights will make you feel better about dealing with us.

Wow!! what crappy customer service. Find somewhere else to buy from!!!
Please provide the text of your email to the vendor. You posted their reply, but not what they were replying to. Not excusing their delay, but your email's tone and content may explain the tone of their response.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Trock
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Harleypingman
Please provide the text of your email to the vendor. You posted their reply, but not what they were replying to. Not excusing their delay, but your email's tone and content may explain the tone of their response.
You can stop your investigation now. That place sucks. They flat lied to me about sending out a new light for me. The owner wouldn't take my calls or return my calls. I spent $150 at the HD dealer finding out there taillight was wired wrong. I didn't ask for that money just a new light. Someone on here told me of a simular problem he had and how to fix it. After some wire changes on the light it works fine now. Radiantz shouldn't be in business.

Old 08-20-2009, 08:08 AM
old skool1983
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i love these threads because when ppl speak up others don't get burned

and

we can band together and not go to this company, ppl with bad customer service should not have customers....its business 101 IMO

thanks for posting, i won't buy from them

Old 08-20-2009, 08:16 AM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 09flhtc
made me think of how most dealer charge $300 for service and only perform an oil and filter change.....
Wow, you must have had a lot of service done at a lot of dealers to know that "most" of them screw their customers.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:20 AM
Homebrew101
Road Master
Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

FWIW, I bought the rear LED clusters for my turn signals a month ago and have no complaints (so far) of Radiantz.

I received them within a week of ordering and so far so good. :fingerscrossednow:

Old 08-20-2009, 11:33 AM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

And there I thought that I was the ONLY one that ever got that kind of "service"!

Old 08-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Unome
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Harleypingman
You beat me to it.

Old 08-20-2009, 01:21 PM
jdreed520
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Radiantz customer service has been talked about here a number of times....there are other dealers out there that sell there stuff and they are top notch....

Just my.02

Old 08-20-2009, 01:27 PM
cruise_carter
Road Captain
Received 39 Likes on 13 Posts

I bought all my Radiantz lights from Badlands Motorcycle Products. They were very good to deal with. I only contacted Radiantz a copule of times by email with product questions and they got back to me very quick with answers. Been very happy with the lights. Haven't had to worry about warranty yet...

Old 08-20-2009, 01:31 PM
big_al
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow!!! that really blows!!!
Thanks for posting.....

Quick Reply: Want crappy service???? Buy from Radiantz