Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Helmets Required In Ohio?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Leftcoaster
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
The question was why wear a novelty in states that do not require a helmet at all. If that offends you I think you need to get over yourself. Talk about ****.
Easy there, I thought I was plain enough. I wasn't offended by the question, it was the attitude concerning "novelty" helmets. I don't make any judgement on what anyone wears on their head or if they wear anything at all.
And the answer to wearing ANY helmet in a no helmet required state is blatantly obvious - protection, whether it be personal or from the elements.

Old 08-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Clint55
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I choose to wear a DOT helmet but I firmly believe that helmet laws suck, period.

My choice to wear or not wear a helmet has absolutely no impact on the rights or safety of others.

The Nanny State mentality will continue to spread and eventually the Helmet ****'s will have a law in all 50.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:00 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ezriderpgh
I always wondered about this.....what is the sense of wearing a novelty helmet when no helmet is required at all? Is it to keep your hair in place or what? Just seems really dumb to me to wear something useless, especially when wearing nothing at all is an option. Fill in the blank----- "I'm not required to wear a helmet in my area but I wear a fake one anyway because________________________."
Lol, I'm married, wife is already pregnant........No neeed to wear a condom. Where can I find a "novelty condom"??? Or should I just stuff my johnson into a burrito first?

Old 08-21-2009, 05:09 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by devils haircut
Lol, I'm married, wife is already pregnant........No neeed to wear a condom. Where can I find a "novelty condom"??? Or should I just stuff my johnson into a burrito first?
Damn, I posted this three hours ago, and now the wife wants mexican food. Just seems so wrong now, and I WONT be having a burrito!