Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my BrightAssLight tail light today

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 07:12 PM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,121 Likes on 1,028 Posts

$250.00 is way cheeper than a ambulance ride!

Old 08-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Scooter68
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, now that's bright. Now with all the lights I have on mine I should be first in line to get that, or change my screen name to Ultra Lights.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:39 PM
QuackWaddell
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering if you have found a clear rear fender tip light yet for 09' bagger? Ive been looking but only red/smoke for now! I put clear all around with bright lights led bulbs in brake light and tour pak brake lights and then added brake module so every rear facing light is a brake light! I light up the world behind me red and auto drivers get blinded and stay back!

Old 08-13-2009, 11:25 PM
Towboater07
Tourer

Check out www.ridetimetechnology.com he has nice lights with good prices.

Old 08-13-2009, 11:41 PM
2000FiveOh
Tourer

Originally Posted by smokindave
For $250 bucks, I would need some kind of sexual commitment.
Commitment.....and not for just one night. Paying 250 for something you can do for 25 is ridiculous. This is just simple marketing, luring in the ones that don't want to work on their ride. $250....no way. Sorry dude, you may be high on the new glow but you got ripped......

Old 08-14-2009, 01:21 AM
Dustball
Road Master

Congrats on the light. I've had mine (BAL-1) for a few months now and it's quite possibly the best improvement i've ever made to the bike. Really gets their attention!

Old 08-14-2009, 05:34 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben R.
The actual turn signal bar is not stock is it? I hate the flat bar looking thing on my '09 EG.
No I switched to the HD bullet turn signal bar when I first got it. It is basically the Street Glide signal bar w/o the license plate light.

QuackWaddell: Nothing other than the HD smoke and red out now. And those just did come out. Keep an eye out on Walter's Workshop website. They are working on new products for the 09 and up rear fender lights.

2000FiveOh: Ok explain to me how I could have built that light for $25, how I don't wanna work on my ride and how I got ripped. And who said I paid $250 for this light. I never did say how much I paid. Just that I got a real good deal. I'm not "high on the new glow". I've been running LED's on my bikes for several years now. This isn't some new gadget that got me all wet in the painties and had to have it right now no matter what the cost. I researched these lights and the company before buying anything. My money spent on this light is well worth it over some bling bling chrome engine covers or whatnot. Man some people think they have all the answers.

Old 08-14-2009, 06:01 AM
KopperTop
Road Captain

Excellent, but what's with the redacted license plate? Are you a secret agent or a federal fugative? I've seen a lot of guys do this and it vexes me -- when you're out in public with your bike, do you cover your license plate? Or maybe there's concern someone will run your tag, find out where you live and come and steal that spendy light fixture

Old 08-14-2009, 08:35 PM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by KopperTop
Excellent, but what's with the redacted license plate? Are you a secret agent or a federal fugative? I've seen a lot of guys do this and it vexes me -- when you're out in public with your bike, do you cover your license plate? Or maybe there's concern someone will run your tag, find out where you live and come and steal that spendy light fixture

More of a chance for people up to no good on the on the web to run a plate and go from there than someone out on the street. There are people who live on the web and look for opportunities to rip other people off. Why make it easier for them.

That and the several warrants for my arrest.

that was joke btw

Old 08-14-2009, 08:47 PM
DeadLevel
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Monstermile
More of a chance for people up to no good on the on the web to run a plate and go from there than someone out on the street. There are people who live on the web and look for opportunities to rip other people off. Why make it easier for them.

That and the several warrants for my arrest.

that was joke btw

you are a man among men with that set-up. I, too, am a bit taken aback by the price tag, but everything comes with a price. If it keeps your azz end safe, then $250 is small beans.

Quick Reply: Got my BrightAssLight tail light today