Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered New HD Razor-Pak

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2009, 08:39 AM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by groupw
>> "can't fit that much in a king sized.."

....... TWO full face helmets fit, so ya don't have to carry'm around w/you or hang'm somewhere like xmas ornaments when you've stopped @ yer destination.
Sounds like way too much money for a "helmet bag". On the other hand, maybe the OP actually is a pizza delivery boy... that razor pack could turn out to be a HUGE tax-write-off.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 662 Likes on 412 Posts

Looks nice, but for $749 I'd get the full size tour pak.

Old 08-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Twinrider
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim Dawson
It looks kinda useless to me. The tour pack ruins the look no matter the size so you might as well get the biggest.
Yup

Even if you don't carry much stuff the King's perfect for locking up jackets and helmets when you get off the bike.

Last edited by Twinrider; 08-17-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:46 AM
Bluzmn59
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Doesn't make much sense to me. A tour pack doesn't generate style points anyway, so why not get something useful? If I am going to clutter up the back of my bike, I at least want to be able to throw some stuff in there.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

I had originally bought a King Tour Pak because I thought "If you're going to have a Tour Pak, why not get the biggest". But I would never put it on, because it killed the looks of the Street Glide in my opinion.

Then I saw a Street Glide with the Chopped Pak and I said hey now this keeps the Hot Rod looks. I still think the Chopped Pak looks hot on a Street Glide. I don't use it very often but when I do, I think my bike still looks like a Hot Rod and not an Ultra.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:27 AM
paulca
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Texas Fat Boy
I had originally bought a King Tour Pak because I thought "If you're going to have a Tour Pak, why not get the biggest". But I would never put it on, because it killed the looks of the Street Glide in my opinion.

Then I saw a Street Glide with the Chopped Pak and I said hey now this keeps the Hot Rod looks. I still think the Chopped Pak looks hot on a Street Glide. I don't use it very often but when I do, I think my bike still looks like a Hot Rod and not an Ultra.

TFB, that chopped box looks very cool on your SG - some functionality without destroying the look.

Old 08-17-2009, 10:32 AM
Texas Fat Boy
Extreme HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by paulca
TFB, that chopped box looks very cool on your SG - some functionality without destroying the look.
My point exactly, I'll leave it on somethimes when I don't even need it.
I'm not sure I would like one any smaller though.

Old 08-17-2009, 02:50 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,352 Likes on 2,532 Posts

would be interesting to see a pic when you get it in. seems funny that the smaller the tourpak the higher the price...... glad i found a 'used' chopped tourpak from a forum member. got it for a great price and its plenty big enough for me and the mrs. course she has 2 saddlebags of her own to fill up before she starts loading up the tourpak.

Last edited by skratch; 08-17-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:59 PM
Hammy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the chopped tour pack which fits 2 dot half helmets and gloves and goggles, and 1 jacket. it's perfect for me but the razor model does look too short to be usable..

Old 08-17-2009, 04:44 PM
richnakol
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would love to have one. I bet i could fit a weekend worth of clothes in it. What more do you need? If your needing a suitcase, take your cager.

Quick Reply: Ordered New HD Razor-Pak