Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C & C Seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2009, 02:49 PM
strprswpr
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C & C Seats

I know what you guys are gonna say......I'm giving a good review on this seat company because I'm a dealer for C & C. Well if it makes you feel any better buy them directly from him.........I won't make a dime. I put a CC Fastback on my Ultra and I have to say it's the most comfortable seat I've ever owned. I've had Mustang, HD and Corbin seats and none of these companies compare to CC. Their customer service is great and the product is even better. Sunday I rode 400 miles and I had no pain or discomfort whatsoever. What I liked most is that it moves you back in the saddle a bit, which makes you fell like your sitting in the bike as opposed to sitiing on top, your not sitting so close to the tank. So buy it or don't.....it makes no difference to me. I just like to give credit where it's due.

Old 08-05-2009, 04:01 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,371 Likes on 2,543 Posts

yeah, whatever, you're just saying that cause you're a dealer......

j/k, i love my c&c seat as well. i wish it was just a tad firmer, but that's cause i come from a corbin background. i've ridden many a mile with this seat and not had any problems.

Old 08-05-2009, 08:18 PM
strprswpr
Cruiser
Smile

You had me for a minute there

Old 08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My old C&C sport tour seat was the greatest seat EVER! I traded my dyna in for a road king and wish it came with a C&C.

Old 08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
harley_rob
Cruiser

I literally just got the tracking number on my seat. Chuck is the MAN. No pictures yet, but as soon as I get it - i'll be sharing. I went w/ the leather low profile solo seat w/ Gel and a flame job with carbon fiber leather insert.. I'm pretty friggen excited, UPS is not fast enough.

Best customer service by far.. I called out of the blue, and he worked with me for hours thinking through my complicated wants. I'm looking forward to it. Chuck is by far the most helpful and most patient person I've ever bought ANYTHING from.

ETA - i am replacing a Corbin that I hate!! Hardest thing to ride on... after about 20 miles my right leg feels like somebody is holding a torch to it from my hip to my ankle.. I'll update as soon as i get it.

Last edited by harley_rob; 08-05-2009 at 08:28 PM.