Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prices on 2010 Ultra Limited?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Harley Limited
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2010 ultra limited

Originally Posted by Boltsfaninmo
Wow, great price. I wonder why they dropped their pants on a model so hard to get. Did you have a trade-in?
No, I did not have a trade-in. When I first called the place, a guy evidentally quoted me the wrong price. He actually quoted me an Ultra. He said he would write down the price and give it to the sales manager so when I came in to order it there would be no hassle on the price. Luckily he did and even wrote it down as a limited along with my name. When I got there, they didn't have one so the manager told me he could order one. He quoted me a price and I told him that I had already been quoted less than what he told me. He said he couldn't do that, so I told him the salesman's name that quoted me the price. The salesman told him that the paper was laying on his desk and he went and got it. He was not happy, but he let me have it anyway.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:48 PM
user 82973220
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got 1000 off less prep and set up.
and i got 12,500 for my 04 ultra
im in love
flame blue and black.

Old 09-13-2009, 06:37 PM
skalamen
Intermediate
Default Limited price

I just picked up my Limited (red/black) from Heritage HD in Lisle, IL. I paid MSRP 24,699, 600 Prep, 375 Freight, 95 Doc fee, 80 to transfer plate, and 817.66 sales tax. They gave me 14,500 for my 07 Ultra (well cared for) and a 20 percent discount on all parts and accessories. Also this was a very good sales experience, no pressure and the service dept at Heritage is top notch in my book. Had some accessories put on and everything was done right and at a very reasonable price. The reason I ended up with the Ultra is I had used the HD web site and cusomizer to build the 09 Ultra that I wanted and when I was done I found out that the limited was basically the bike that I had built anyway and was about 1K cheaper. I love the bike so far and am a very satisfied customer. The 07 was nice but no comparison to the handling of the 10, and the heat is much less on the 10 due to the way the exhaust is routed. Judging by what some of the other members are seeing Limiteds for at other dealers, I think that I was treated fairly and would recommend my dealer to anyone. I don't think that the cats seem to restrict the exhaust that bad, and find the power to be reasonable. After breakin is completed I will do a set of mufflters,AC and fuel management to cool the bike off a little bit as with the emission standards they are all set to run lean and hot. All in all I think one of HD's best models so far.

Ride safe,

Steve

Old 09-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Adak
Cruiser

The Ultra limited will most likley be the normal Ultra Classic in 2011 - Freind of mine just picked one up and that's what his wife told him!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:44 PM
05king
Novice

I took a limited out today for a test ride and enjoyed it very much. I was quoted 24,900 before taxes, tags, etc. (NC dealer). Coming from an '05 RK with some upgrades, I thought it had good power and handled well. I feel like my RK is a dinosaur compared to the new bikes (I've also ridden the '09 SE Ultra). Seems to me that the limited is a good deal if you are cash poor like me but have screamin eagle dreams. Here's the kicker...I can get the limited if I get married. Life is complicated sometimes. I will start looking for an '09 deal and think about engine upgrades as an alternative. And maybe a diamond ring just in case. The floor is now open for debate.

Old 09-14-2009, 11:27 AM
racerdj
Club Member

They are awsome bikes!!

Old 09-14-2009, 02:34 PM
KahunaJim
Tourer
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Yes the custom colors are available in the LTD.

Originally Posted by Coolhawg6622
I would check as I dont believe the Limited is available in the custom color........Just the "standard" Ultra is....
Yeah the custom color is available on the Limited....Merlot sunglow and Cherry Red sunglow was supposed to be available in October but has been pushed back to November and from what everyone is tellin' me December is more like it. In January White and Black ice(I think) was supposed to be available but I guess it's pushed back too. The custom color is a 1200 dollar option.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:04 AM
dmax
Intermediate

I picked up muy limited for MSRP, gave me 12,000 for my 04 RK with 45,000 miles on it. Also no dealer prep and 300 off Extended warrenty. As far as the bike I like the ride and the extra pep.

Old 09-19-2009, 02:27 PM
racerdj
Club Member

At factory rides in Muncie Indiana, it was my favorite.

Old 09-20-2009, 05:57 PM
agentofchaos53
Cruiser
Cool

Originally Posted by KahunaJim
Yeah the custom color is available on the Limited....Merlot sunglow and Cherry Red sunglow was supposed to be available in October but has been pushed back to November and from what everyone is tellin' me December is more like it. In January White and Black ice(I think) was supposed to be available but I guess it's pushed back too. The custom color is a 1200 dollar option.
do not belive the custom color price in the book its wrong..The real price is the one on the harley davidson site and its just 300 more for custom color just like the other bikes that have it.And yea my dealer said dec 18 or so before they ship them to the dealers.

Quick Reply: Prices on 2010 Ultra Limited?