Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Prices on 2010 Ultra Limited?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 04:06 PM
tzman
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to my dealer here in Mesa and they are going for 3k over MSRP on the new limited, and the trade in is minimal.
This was just two days ago.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:39 PM
RodFarmer
Advanced
Default Ok - I'll tell you

24,699 - MSRP
+
1100 freight, prep
+
299 paper work
+
Arizona Tax and tags etc

Could I have done better? I donno. I had one dealer that would match but was several hours away. I think this is going to be a hot bike so I grabbed it when the grabbing was good. I belive it was the first time in my life I paid MSRP for anything.

This is my first Harley, I had no trade-in

Old 08-04-2009, 04:42 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Open Road
While in Calif. we have huge sales tax, you go right next door to Oregon and they don't have a sales tax......so you're going to save $2k-$2.5k right away.

What you'd like to know is what they paid before taxes?
Originally Posted by Clint55
Buying the bike in Oregon will not save you the tax unless you live there or figure out a scam to keep it registered there.
Clint is right, you still have to pay the tax. Unless you have a friend who's address you can use. Then use your own address as a mailing address for DMV correspondence.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:48 PM
captharley
Cruiser

I was in Daytona Harley this afternoon-- Black and blue Limited on the floor with a sticker on it of $32,995-- Orlando East has the same on the floor for $26000.

Old 08-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Coolhawg6622
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All 2010 models here are marked up $695 for freight and setup over MSRP...........New Bikes are gonna get scarce in the next 18 months!! My dealer has 2 2010 Ultra's and none coming till at least Jan 1st!! ........all the dealers here have gotten 1 limited and most are sold already........I love mine so far!!! Wish someone could tell me what cams are in it??

2009 models are $2k off MSRP at the moment But if you got cash 3 can be had......

Old 08-04-2009, 04:59 PM
roadkingray
6th Gear

I started looking at a new ultra when 09's came out never hit home on paint (tired of black bikes last 4 have been black), when I saw pictures of the limited and do the math it made sense to me so I went to the 1st dealer. He did not have 1 on the floor but was getting 1 in 2 days asked if I wanted it and made reference to popularity and interest but would take a deposit @ msrp + tx,lic,frt,prep,doc which adds up to 29,000 this is Nor-Cal. So I offered 27000-cash otd now. They said no. Went to next dealer they had 1 on the floor I asked what kind of money they wanted -otd -sales guy says let me ask came back and says 30,000 so I say I'll give you 27500 out the door he says I'll go ask, comes back says nope. So I walk I guess around here they are not willing to deal on price I have not even been called from either dealer to try to get me back and spend my cash. Went to 3rd dealer today he was taking 1 out of the box actually got the fork lift and took it out into the sun. Was willing to talk money and I pulled the trigger - bottom line I got it for msrp+tx+lic+frt, no prep which is $995.00 around here. I know there are dealerships closing from lack of sales etc, but bottom line on a brand new model was not changing much. If you want to save a couple thousand, the deals are on 09's. And I probably coud have bought 2 used ultra's for that much but if you want to play------

Old 08-04-2009, 05:00 PM
69z28
Road Warrior

Look closer only the front wheel is chrome,at least the demo I rode was.I wasn't impressed either it had no power compared to my RKC. Maybe it was just this one but it was weak.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 PM
papa_freeman
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default not to hijack this thread... but,

I have the same basic question about a Street Glide---

Wanted an Ultra (I thought) until I rode it-- too doggy... wife hated it (shock)

went back today to the dealer--- this time he throws me a helmet and rolls out a 2009 Street Glide--- Sunglow Red--- Screaming Eagle breather and slip-ons w/SERT download--- sissy bar/backrest installed--- laced wheels (not sure if it had ABS -probably not)

took it for a ride--- much better than the Ultra--- told the sales guy the only thing I need to change is the slip-ons (maybe Rineharts)

he disappears with the finance guy-- calls me in to his office--

finance guy tells me $27,500.00 with extended warranty!!

I choked out an involuntary "WTF!" - I didn't realize it was a CVO I told them--- they look at each other and say, "It's not"---

so sales guy is hemmin and hawin--- cuz it has this and that----- I started to get pissed--- told them both they weren't even CLOSE-

Within 30 seconds finance guy tells me $23,000 out the door, no extended warranty--

good deal or not??? (remember, it is an '09- and CA sales tax - and they have about 6-7 '09's left)

Last edited by papa_freeman; 08-04-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:24 PM
07JakeelwoodHD
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I dont get it you can buy a new 09 leftover or 10 and do the same upgrades for about the same price or less.....So what do u get out of it a sticker on yur front fender that says limited

Old 08-04-2009, 05:52 PM
agentofchaos53
Cruiser

around here they are 850 over msrp..they have a limited and no one got it yet

Quick Reply: Prices on 2010 Ultra Limited?