Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sturgis

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:17 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Talking Sturgis

Well the wife and I hit Sturgis for a day's shopping and sight seeing. We took 385 into and through Deadwood, it was a great ride. The sun finally came out and bikes were all over the roads. We got into Sturgis and even though the Rally hasn't started, the place was already getting full. We bough a bunch of stuff, ate, took pictures. (I missed the best shot of the day when two girls went by with nothing but jeans on and stars over their nipples) I couldn't get my camera out in time. I was pissed! We just got back to Hill City, and are heading into town for dinner. All said it was a great day in the Black Hills. (except for the nipple shot)

Old 07-30-2009, 09:26 PM
leohd
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

good ol days no pasties were needed and there was tons of nipple shots

Old 07-30-2009, 10:02 PM
drfeelgood
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love hearing these stories, wish I was going this year. I'm sure you'll have other opportunities to get the "nipple shot" before you are outta there.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:12 PM
KoalaCowboy
Road Warrior

Guns...The 'fun' is just getting started and Hill City is definitely in the mix for stuff like that! Keep your camera 'at the ready,' because the moment is now and you'll miss a lot of perfect shots.

Old 07-30-2009, 10:34 PM
JackD
Road Master
Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Damn I'm jealous!! Next year our vaca will be set for August!! Nipples are a good thing!!!!!

Old 07-30-2009, 10:41 PM
brettnbama
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There is a plus side to the pastee rule....you don't have to doctor the pics before you post them here.....

Old 07-31-2009, 06:43 AM
IzzoQuazzo
Retired Admin

Received 9,041 Likes on 3,711 Posts

Jeans? What were they hiding?

Old 07-31-2009, 11:41 AM
swlamedic
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait wait wait wait!!!!!!! You are at Stugis, and you posting on the Forums? You are sober enough to do that? What what what?!? You need to be out man. Take in the sights. Ride! We can wait for you to come home, and then post. Now, quit reading this and go outside and PARTY!!!!!

Old 07-31-2009, 11:44 AM
klemay
Cruiser

Damn, next year for sure! I'm sittin here at work, overlooking I-15 In Bountiful Utah, and keep seeing groups of fellow bikers heading north....sigh....next year damn it!

Old 07-31-2009, 12:50 PM
gunner11
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by swlamedic
Wait wait wait wait!!!!!!! You are at Stugis, and you posting on the Forums? You are sober enough to do that? What what what?!? You need to be out man. Take in the sights. Ride! We can wait for you to come home, and then post. Now, quit reading this and go outside and PARTY!!!!!
Different strokes for different strokes Dude, the Army told me when I got out of the Army that some how during my career I contacted Hep C so, no more drinking. I still party, just not as much or as long. I'll leave that to you young ,dumb, and full of *** guys.

Quick Reply: Sturgis