Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ohio Riders

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 03:24 AM
HarleyX89
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohio Riders

Ne1 ever up for a ride, want to meet up take a cruise, I am all ears! I ride as much as possible never been out of state with my bike still over 21,000 miles in 3 years 4 months. My fiancee and I usually ride to new Harley dealers around Ohio, biker events, festivals, and far awayish restaurants! So ne1 look to add another rider to their group hit me up!!!!!! I just cruise with my brother-in-law right now. Not a lot of riders in Sandusky that I know of.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:24 AM
mr sig
Advanced
Thumbs up

I live in Toledo and ride all over this country. Just got back from a trip through West Virginia and Virginia. Took all 2 lane going and 4 lane comming home. my e mail is horseman270 @yahoo.com. I'm retired so I can ride anytime

Old 07-21-2009, 08:24 AM
electra glide
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hit me up if you ever end up in Cincinnati.

Old 07-21-2009, 08:39 AM
MrHog
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am east of Columbus if you are ever in the area. I am an everyday rider (Work, cruising, trips, etc).

Old 07-21-2009, 10:31 AM
HarleyX89
Cruiser

same here, I ride to work and all that. I even pack my bike just right so I can go grocery shopping I love to ride so much. Haha. Thanks for the responses guys, I'll hit you up next time I'm in the area. Going out to Avon today to look for some highway pegs.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:46 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Just south of Mansfield ohio and just north of columbus here and ride all the time 35,000 on my 07 superglide custom i ride all the time and to work everyday almost.

Anyone can hit me up as well Harley X89 we will be coming up your way soon wife wants to ride up to the lakes on the next hot day but usually i ride down to hocking hills area or over to the dover area if you have never riden in those areas hit me up some of the best riding in the state.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:03 AM
TheeDog
Novice

I'm east of Cleveland and I just went to Hocking Hills this year with one of my friends to do some riding and hit the zip lines down there, that was a blast!!

I agree with OhioSkully great riding down there.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:16 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member

thee dog another area i found close to you that reminds me of hocking hills is over south east of ravanna area down st rt9 and all thru that area on 43 and 164 etc just about like hocking hills area. Got lost over there one weekend ended up over by stubenville and didn't get home till about midnight. 39 on the east side of dover gets into some good riding and roads that shoot off of 39.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:22 AM
Bucks_z71
Intermediate

I'm near Lima. PM me and I'll give you my contact info. I'm up for a ride. I work 12 hour shifts 3 days one week 4 days the next so I have enough time off. A Ohio meet and greet would be cool too.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:26 AM
OhioSkully
Club Member

anyone going to the Vintage bike weekend at mid ohio sports car coarse this coming weekend.

As for a meet up lets do it. Its been talked about before.

Quick Reply: Ohio Riders