Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ed Freeman

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 11:45 PM
joewg3
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great Post. You would think the Hollywood pampered and media would appreciate the sacrifices our military makes so they can enjoy their right to hate their own country.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:52 PM
simsjam
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He was a true hero. Too bad he was not given more notice by the media when he passed away.

Old 07-14-2009, 12:06 AM
kong00us
Cruiser

Great post....thanks for the story...you are 100% correct we need to honor these people much more than a singer with a white glove...the worlds priorites are messed up....I'm really suprised someone on here cares where this was posted...pssst

Old 07-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Born2cure
Road Captain

Thanks lets never forget (to tall) Ed Freeman. I true american hero!

Old 07-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Skidrow
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had heard of Ed before and his story. It doesn't matter though because even though I have heard it before it gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. The fact that he went back 13 times in an UNARMED chopper. That is an American.

Old 07-14-2009, 01:25 AM
Spartacus55
Cruiser
Default right on

Just lossed a very dear friend to metastatic breast cancer at the too young age of 51 years old. She was a bright light that was always there to give people with less a helping hand whether it be helping the elderly at church or manning the local soup kitchen. Your right we always here about the not so righteous dying but when good people die they are but an inkstain on the back page of some local rag. God bless you lauren and you too ed may we meet in heaven some day god willing.

Old 07-14-2009, 02:23 AM
LTBiker
Road Captain
Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Thanks for posting this. I had just received a forwarded e-mail today of this story of Ed Freeman. Yes - a true hero. And, all the responses posted here say something about where bikers' loyalties are - right at the backbone of the good 'ol USA.

Old 07-14-2009, 04:00 AM
NYTSTR
Advanced

Damn good story Frank - "Thanks for posting it" This is the kind of stuff the media doesn't talk about, what a shame!

NYTSTR

Old 07-14-2009, 05:06 AM
Road King Lucca
Intermediate

never heard of Him till now ,one of my heros
R.I.P Ed Freeman

Old 07-14-2009, 08:52 AM
dailydriver
Road Captain

Why is it that in a country that you are free to do and say most anything that we are media blitzed by the death of a drug addicted pediphile and the divorse of Jon and Kate but a true hero dies quietly at 80 without the world knowing who he was..
seems criminal to me...I think we all need to remember that some great men have lived and died for the freedoms we have and it would be nice if they were acknowledged for the important part they played...So I'll raise my glass for Ed Freeman and every other veteran that has given me the freedom we enjoy in this great but sometimes very flawed country...

Jim has left his Soapbox...

Quick Reply: Ed Freeman