Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Radiantz lights and a tail of 2 companies

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Trock
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by matrix5
In reference to the light... I installed a LED tail light from Custom Dynamics. Had the same issue as you, only it was my passing lamps that would come on. Gave them a call and they told me to look at the plug where it goes in to the wiring harness of the bike. If you see a jumper wire (mine was pink) try to unplug one of the pins and reinstall. They said cut the wire, which would have worked, but I preferred to just pull the pin out of the plug so I didn't F-it up.

About customer service... Firecap is the best. Just got a Dragonfly fairing with his audio in it. Radio took a crap on me and he offered to pull his out of his fairing and send it to me so I would have minimal down time. That's the best in my book. I have a road trip planned this weekend. Will be posting a review of the audio soon....
That's exactly what it was. Why the place that built the light didn't take 5 minutes to talk to me is beyond me. But I will tell everyone that ask about the light about the CS at Radiantz. Thanks for your help