Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bought a batwing fairing Memphis Shades today

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 10:43 PM
phat96
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bought a batwing fairing Memphis Shades today

Well I finally did it, I was so tired of the Corbin fairing I had on there that I bought the Memphis Shades on from Biker Haven on ebay for $295 shipped. Sorry Woody I couldn't pass on the price.
Now I hope it perform like a lot of you guys have said, I got the 7" windshield, my seats sits me back about 3 inches from stock so hopefully so long bugs in my face, especially the tip of my nose. I should have it in 7 to 10 days, so I'll start taking off the old fairing and putting the Kuyakyn turn signals on so when it arrives I can take it to get stripped and put it on.
Thanks for the feed back on the MS product, I'm counting on you.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:08 PM
TMair
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Make sure and let us know how you like it, I have been thinking of putting one on my RKC, but the one, I think it is woodys you can put a radio in it and I like that idea, I have a speaker set up on now but the speakers had to be mounted on the crash bar and at 70 it is dang hard to hear.
THanks
Terry

Old 07-07-2009, 12:42 AM
phat96
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sure will TMair, I just couldn't pass up the price, and yea your right Woody's can come ready for you to install a radio in it. I ride with the Big Ear molded ear plugs that have the speakers in them and if at some point I'll do the amplified Rumble speakers on the handle bars and maybe some in the rear bags too.

Last edited by phat96; 07-07-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Glenn W
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by phat96
Well I finally did it, I was so tired of the Corbin fairing I had on there that I bought the Memphis Shades on from Biker Haven on ebay for $295 shipped. Sorry Woody I couldn't pass on the price.
Now I hope it perform like a lot of you guys have said, I got the 7" windshield, my seats sits me back about 3 inches from stock so hopefully so long bugs in my face, especially the tip of my nose. I should have it in 7 to 10 days, so I'll start taking off the old fairing and putting the Kuyakyn turn signals on so when it arrives I can take it to get stripped and put it on.
Thanks for the feed back on the MS product, I'm counting on you.
No sweat, I understand. Compared to a plain fairing I'd never be able to touch that price in a inner/outer fiberglass model, so I fully expect tons of folks to go that way instead of mine. So many bikes, so little time it's all good