Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oil Leaks covered under warranty?

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Clint55
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by kst8catfan
Another example: You decide not to pay for insurance for your cell phone. You run it through the washer, purely by accident. Do you A: go to the phone carrier and pay full retail price for a new Blackberry that could possibly run into the hundreds of dollars or B: follow the advice of the cell phone carrier reps and take out the insurance policy, then wait 5 days without your cell phone until you can turn it in as accidental loss.

I know what I'm gonna do.
OK, lets just agree to disagree. Sleep well and enjoy your new Blackberry.

Old 07-07-2009, 06:39 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kst8catfan
Another example: You decide not to pay for insurance for your cell phone. You run it through the washer, purely by accident. Do you A: go to the phone carrier and pay full retail price for a new Blackberry that could possibly run into the hundreds of dollars or B: follow the advice of the cell phone carrier reps and take out the insurance policy, then wait 5 days without your cell phone until you can turn it in as accidental loss.

I know what I'm gonna do.

well i was out mowing the lawn and mulching leaves and BANG.. I finished and was on my to hunting grounds early and stopped at the cell phone place and just bought a new one. Yup 150.00 later and im sitting in my tree stand looking for deer ... Im way too honest I guess.. Besides it was my fault !