Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corbin seat saves

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 11:35 AM
thesmithiz
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: corbin seat saves

I have the Classic Solo with a back rest, took maybe between 300 - 500 miles to break in.. Now with about 4K on it you can see were it forms. Very very comfortable.

ORIGINAL: Topper

Was going to order a Hollywood Solo for my bike, but was able to sit on one yesterday and it was way too firm for me. Not many miles on the bike though. How much riding time are we talking for a Corbin to "break In"? Really like the look of the Solo, but don't think the back could stand how firm the seat is.

Old 05-21-2006, 11:37 AM
Oleman
Advanced

Did the same got rid of sorry stock seat and got Corbin on my "E" Glide best thing I've done would do it again in a heartbeat

Old 05-21-2006, 10:22 PM
RainMaker
Cruiser

I just bought the dual tour Corbin and it was well worth every penny.

Waited around Friday for the Fedex guy and had to roll out on a 350 mile trip before he got there. Being the first real good ride on it (only had it a couple weeks), it was painful. Hot spots and lower back was killing me ~90 miles straight. Got the seat late Friday and installed it Saturday morning before taking off to Myrtle Beach. Although the Corbin seat is much harder than stock, the long ride makes up for it. Not a single hot spot or pain, not one. I was amazed that a seat that was so hard feeling would provide such long riding comfort.

Did ~500 miles on the Corbin and zero pain/hot spots.

I would def recommend the Corbin dual for the SG. Looks nice and fit like a glove.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:25 PM
RainMaker
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: mndemohead

Yup, I bought my corbin and was a little nervous. I alway had lower back pain after a short time, I got the Corbin and was worried about how firm it was, but I can say it eliminated my lower back pain while riding. Best investment I have put on my bike hands down. Now if I could just find away from keeping my knees from getting sore!!!

LOL, that is funny you should say that. I am installing my cruise pegs to see if that relieves it. If you find a fix, let me know :P