Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

face shield

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 11:18 PM
Casper
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 309 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by dgriffith
OK guys, The BY ACCIDENT thing happend a couple weeks ago. I posted about it when the landlords cat decided to make a pin cushion out of my seat, speaker pods and backrest. Another person told me to use KY jelley on the seat at night. IT WORKED ! That cat won't come close to the bike. It don't like the taste of the stuff on it's paws. I put the rest of the jar of KY in the saddle bag for another day, well it's hotter then heck here and it melted and ran out onto everything. So when I cleaned of my safetyglasses the next day, it rained, I found this out by accident. Now you know the rest of the story. PH.
OK, OK I believe you, honest I do no really....
But you have to admit, that's one funny story there...yep, funny stuff

Old 07-02-2009, 06:02 AM
tincup64
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SciFiGuy
Just checked the MoCo's website and they show part #98068-02VR for the Trespasser half helmets. They come in clear and smoke.

I used something similar before I purchased the Scorpion EXO100 with the retractable shield.

Heres a link to the shield. Have a safe trip.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/m...S&default=true
thank you very much. i looked on the site and saw that it said you could use an accessirie with the helmet, but could not see listing of compatable part numbers. this is very helpful. where did you see it listed out so i will know where to look next time. thank you very much.

tin

Old 07-02-2009, 05:04 PM
SciFiGuy
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tincup64
thank you very much. i looked on the site and saw that it said you could use an accessirie with the helmet, but could not see listing of compatable part numbers. this is very helpful. where did you see it listed out so i will know where to look next time. thank you very much.

tin
When your on the HD site looking at motor clothes under the pic of the item you will see Goes Great With. Just click on that link and it will bring up a list for that item.

Also on a side note I just noticed on the site that HD now has a half helmet with a retractable face shield now.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/m...bmLocale=en_US

Old 07-02-2009, 07:33 PM
tobyhd1
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just checked the MoCo's website and they show part #98068-02VR for the Trespasser half helmets. They come in clear and smoke.

I used something similar before I purchased the Scorpion EXO100 with the retractable shield.

Heres a link to the shield. Have a safe trip.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/m...S&default=true
That Scorpion helmet is great!For $109.95 from helmetzone.com it`s worth it to get for an extra helmet.Love mine!Toby

Old 07-06-2009, 07:08 AM
tincup64
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When your on the HD site looking at motor clothes under the pic of the item you will see Goes Great With. Just click on that link and it will bring up a list for that item.

Also on a side note I just noticed on the site that HD now has a half helmet with a retractable face shield now.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/m...bmLocale=en_US
thx again, really appreciate it