Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chicago Harley...?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 09:55 AM
Mitt
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago Harley...?

Ordered some stuff from them two and a half weeks ago still not in - what's up with that...??? They suck - I'll be lucky to get my **** by the end of the summer!!!

Old 05-20-2006, 09:56 AM
CHEYENNE
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Chicago Harley...?

I've ordered from them before, but forget how long it took... Try giving them a call.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Bigredone
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did business with them and had no problem. Parts arrived in about 10 days. Taking in to consideration that some of my parts had to be ordered from the MOCO, I was very satisified. The discount was worth the wait.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:10 AM
Warpig
Advanced

I'm in the same boat I ordered a few weeks ago, the only problem with them is you cannot see if they have the part in stock or they have to order it. Ive called them twice now and both items I ordered were not in stock. Dont think you can beat the discount though. If anyone knows a better place to order parts please post it. I copied this link from the forum last night, but havent used them yet.

http://zanottimotor.com/Catalogs.html

Old 05-20-2006, 10:13 AM
bountyhunter
Banned

Have had good results with Zanotti, got up to 27% off on some parts, just ask for a quote.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:13 AM
Lpye
Road Captain

I have ordered from them several times. Most of the time my items were here in a few days. My last order took about 2 1/2 weeks. They sent me an email saying it was BO from HD. I called after about two weeks and the guy was very friendly. Put me on hold and checked on the status of the items. He said the shipping invoice was in so he expected the items the next day. After that call I recieved my order in 3 days. He said normall I would have had a follow up email, but they were moving in a new facility and things were a little chaotic. I would definitley give them a call.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:15 AM
jv225
Road Master

I've ordered from chicago hd before. Usually takes a week or 10 days. I just ordered some stuff last night we'll see how long it takes this time.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:25 AM
JamieWG
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I made three orders from Chicago HD back in October. One order never arrived. I called them three times and they were very nice and assured me they'd send it out. It never came and I was never charged for it. I use Zanottis, Benjis or Hales now and get the same discount. Never had a problem with any of them and Hale's has the fastest shipping I've ever seen. I ordered a SERT on Monday at 2pm and it was on my doorstep Tuesday at 11am.

Old 05-20-2006, 10:27 AM
zubaugh
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I've called them in past and they quoted delivery of 10 days on items other dealers said the MOCO wouldn't clear back order for over a month. I would not order from them. But have used ZanottiMotor and will again. They have online quoting and inventory availability.

Here's part what I got a day after I orderd:

This message was sent to you at the request of ZANOTTI MOTOR CO. INC. to notify you that the package information below has been transmitted to UPS. The package(s) may not have actually been placed with UPS for shipment. To verify when and if the shipment is tendered to UPS and its actual transit status, click on the tracking link below or contact ZANOTTI MOTOR CO. INC. directly.

Important Delivery Information

Scheduled Delivery: 17-April-2006

UPS Ship Notification, Tracking Number

Old 05-20-2006, 10:39 AM
smokermike
Cruiser

I was behind 4 weeks on a order an heard nothing from them I called to find out whats up I was told they were moving there stock facilty to a different location they sent me the wrong exhaust an seat for a fatboy so I had to return it I called due to the 20 % restock fee they waved that an gave me a different address to sent the stuff to from where it came so ya they were moving or something seams like they post it on there web site that there behind from moving just to let us know Iv ordered stuff from them before was under 10days at most

Quick Reply: Chicago Harley...?