Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2010 Road Glides On Record, and others, Calif.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:32 PM
agapsdiver
Road Master
Received 124 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast FLHX
I don't see an SG Trike being a good seller so I'm going to say no to that one.
I can't see it either.. the Tri-Glide will be the trike...

Old 07-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Maxcustody
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was at a dealer in Indianapolis today and told a salesman I was looking froward to seeing the new models. He said yeah will be after the dealer show, I responded it will be nice to see the CVO Street Glide. He said, What do you mean? I told him about the Ca emissions, after that he asked where the info was and I told him about the forum. He didn't deny anything and actually I asked what the FLHXXX was and told him we thought it was a SG trike. He said yes and the RG version, don't remember the letters is the RG with the SG rear facia etc.

Just passing this along, again it was from the salesman agreeing with me due to the CA emissions. He didn't give me any other info and then went into his office to look at the site. He had no idea CA did this weeks before Harley.

Old 07-03-2009, 03:21 PM
oldbagr
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talked to the dealer yesterday and was told that the MOCO will produce any Screaming Eagle scoots for the 2010 model year. He also told me that other than what has been mentioned, there would be no changes to the touring line other than new colors.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Yachtman
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Oldbagr,

Please repeat your first sentence!?!

Talked to the dealer yesterday and was told that the MOCO will produce any Screaming Eagle scoots for the 2010 model year.
I'm lost on that one. 'will produce or wont produce' ??

Old 07-03-2009, 10:13 PM
austinharley
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by oldbagr
Talked to the dealer yesterday and was told that the MOCO will produce any Screaming Eagle scoots for the 2010 model year.
Assuming you meant "will NOT produce", your dealer doesn't know what they're talking about:

CVO models for 2010:
FLHCUSE5 Ultra Classic (110 CVO)
FLHXSE: Street Glide (110 CVO)
FXSTSE: Softail Standard (110 CVO)
FXDFSE2: Fat Bob (110 CVO)

Old 07-03-2009, 10:14 PM
1931jamesw
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Talked to the dealer yesterday and was told that the MOCO will produce any Screaming Eagle scoots for the 2010 model year. .
Are you saying you can order any production model bike in a screamin eagle version for 2010?

Old 07-04-2009, 01:55 PM
oldbagr
Road Master

Originally Posted by Yachtman
Oldbagr,

Please repeat your first sentence!?!

I'm lost on that one. 'will produce or wont produce' ??
Sorry about that; it should have read "Talked to the dealer yesterday and was told that the MOCO will not produce any Screaming Eagle scoots for the 2010 model year."

Old 07-04-2009, 02:07 PM
stevengb
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Pork-Chop
y? if they are that much better I will just get a 2010 and keep the 09
don't listen to him...the 09's are great looking...beat the heck out of the backwards n.i.k.e. swoosh they used before!!!!! your bike looks great I'd keep it!

Old 07-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Xcrossbow
Stellar HDF Member
Received 278 Likes on 176 Posts

Sorry about that; it should have read "Talked to the dealer yesterday and was told that the MOCO will not produce any Screaming Eagle scoots for the 2010 model year."
Not sure if this is pertinent to this statement but there was another recent thread that was started by someone that seemed to know (perhaps a plant employee) that talked about the upcoming CVO models being moved from what sounded like a special assembly line or process and moved to the "main" assembly line with the other bikes.

Hope I understood that poster correctly and if so, maybe the dealer's statement to you and the above info are somehow connected.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:31 PM
agapsdiver
Road Master
Received 124 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by Xcrossbow
Not sure if this is pertinent to this statement but there was another recent thread that was started by someone that seemed to know (perhaps a plant employee) that talked about the upcoming CVO models being moved from what sounded like a special assembly line or process and moved to the "main" assembly line with the other bikes.

Hope I understood that poster correctly and if so, maybe the dealer's statement to you and the above info are somehow connected.
Maybe if HD closed a plant for the economy and opened up one line for CVO's... otherwise can't see making CVO's along with standard models...

Quick Reply: New 2010 Road Glides On Record, and others, Calif.