Notices
Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New 2010 Road Glides On Record, and others, Calif.

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Wally
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's possible that it's a softail, except it's on the page with the touring bikes.
2 more weeks!

Old 07-08-2009, 08:59 PM
Jerry L
Road Warrior
Received 250 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by RenoRainesRenegade
SOMEONE out there has to know what the mysterious FLXXX is; it could be a Touring model, but then again it could be a Softail model. Come on, spill, we won't tell anyone!
I saw on the RoadCarvin site someone wrote that the Heritage was gonna get a 200 rear tire, 6 gal tank, TBW, and cruise. Just his rumor (or joke?), but wonder if that makes it a "touring bike" now? Interesting. We'll soon know!
Jerry

Old 07-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Gutman
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The FLXXX is a Street Glide version of the trike. NO COOLANT TANKS ON FL'S. The Road Glide gets a Ultra version with T-Pak an lowers and a SG version. See ya in a couple weeks. Wide Glide guy's stay tuned.

Old 07-09-2009, 03:22 AM
austinharley
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 1977stingray
Thier stock was at $7.00 a share in Feb/Mar.
I don't know who gives you your stock information, but you should fire them! The lowest H-D's stock has been in the past 52 weeks is $7.99/share, and it's close to double that now. They've also got $300 million cash on hand. It's not like they're going out of business anytime soon!

And what you choose to call "flops" others call great bikes! For example, if the Rocker is such a flop, how come all the dealers sell every one they get? Fortunately, Harley-Davidson's and Willie G's future don't depend on your opinion. Something tells me they'll survive just fine, no matter what you may think.

Your first and only post in the forum, and it's filled with misinformation. Great start!

Last edited by austinharley; 07-09-2009 at 03:25 AM.
Old 07-09-2009, 04:19 AM
Jerry L
Road Warrior
Received 250 Likes on 159 Posts

Originally Posted by Gutman
The FLXXX is a Street Glide version of the trike. NO COOLANT TANKS ON FL'S. The Road Glide gets a Ultra version with T-Pak an lowers and a SG version. See ya in a couple weeks. Wide Glide guy's stay tuned.
Thanks for the info, Gutman! I guess those trikes must be good sellers to get another model. Can't wait to see what else awaits us!
Jerry

Old 07-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Rhetor
Cruiser

Originally Posted by 1977stingray
The 2010 Road Glide will be the same as this year, but with a 2000CC revolution motor. That was one of the many reasons for the frame change.

Going forward if HD wants to survive there will need to be two platforms of bikes to sell; Revolution and TC. That will increase thier demographic. For the HD we all grew up with it's the only way the company will survive the next 20 years. Thier stock was at $7.00 a share in Feb/Mar. They need to do something. As we all know, HD is slow to make changes. That's because you still have some grey beards making decisions. That would also explain the recent flops they've had with the Rocker, the Cross Bones and the Softail Custome with a seat no one wants. I personally like the Cross bones but have asked enough dealers to hear that it's not a big seller. HD is always a little behind the curve. It's time for Willie G to go.
$7 for HD stock? Are you selling? I will buy all of your shares as long as you don't check the real price first @ http://investor.harley-davidson.com/stock.cfm

Maybe you confused Harley-Davidson with Chrylser . . . they are spelled a lot alike!

Old 07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
agentofchaos53
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 07-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Bagged Out
Road Captain

Whats a shrine?
An SE street glide??? I guess i should have waited a year.......

Old 07-09-2009, 01:36 PM
nvsteve
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 74 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by FXDSEwannabe
Whats a shrine?
An SE street glide??? I guess i should have waited a year.......
Available to Shriner members only, a benevolent service group.
Ever hear of Shriners' hospital?

Old 07-19-2009, 11:24 PM
rock92
Road Captain
Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

FLHxxx = road glide trike....FLTRx = water cooled road glide

Quick Reply: New 2010 Road Glides On Record, and others, Calif.