Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm thinking about a Pepto Run

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 01:52 PM
dailydriver
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm thinking about a Pepto Run

The wife and I grew up in NY and now live in VA...but, the cravings are hitting me again so It's time once again for my annual Pepto run...I'll wake up early Saturday and ride up 13 through VA,Maryland, Delaware and NJ than take 95N to 287...Exit 5 and stop for some White Castles(Yep it's the closest one and no Krystals are not the same thing)...From there I'll ride to NY and get some Nathan's hotdogs and cheesefries..and while I'm out I figure I'll head up 87N and check out Orange County Choppers place... From there I'll scoot into Vermont for some Ben & Jerry's...Crash at my Mother-inlaws Saturday night...Ride home Sunday...I'm usually sick for two days and the wife thinks I'm nuts, but I do this at least once a year... So what's the craziest ride you guys have done and why

Old 06-24-2009, 06:28 PM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 36 Likes on 23 Posts

Mmmmm, White Castles

Old 06-24-2009, 06:42 PM
jokerx
Banned

Ride to Eat, Eat to Ride

Old 06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Well, I have an iron-man plan I am hoping to do.

Up early and ride to the beach for coffee, sunrise, and a swim in the ocean. (10 min. away)

Ride to the course and play 9 holes. (10 min away)

Ride up to Big Bear Mountain (2 hours away) and ski the second half of the day....

Eat at favorite pizza place in the mountains....

Cruise home the next day...

It is nice living in Southern CA. From the ocean to the snow in 2 hours (or less)... with golf in between....

nice.

Old 06-24-2009, 07:47 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You guys suck.. I already had to run to the kitchen and take my acid reflux pills and it was also time for the lipitor .. I get acid reflux just thinking about eating that crap ... Wait till you guys get old ha ha ..

Old 06-24-2009, 07:49 PM
n8dc
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh ya we had a white castle up the street at the gas station a few years ago.. The wife was out of town and i was hungry so me and the dog went thru the drive thru and got burgers... The next day I was out dragging my *** on the lawn with the dog and howling .... Never did figure out how anyone could eat that crap?

Old 06-24-2009, 07:55 PM
Chumplestilskin
Tourer

Funny timing reading this. I'm sitting here thinking about chili cheese dogs with onions and my wife just called me and asked if I wanted a smoothie. I can honestly say I have never had one and was hoping IT didn't give me the *****....

Old 06-24-2009, 07:59 PM
riteway
Extreme HDF Member
Received 988 Likes on 679 Posts
Thumbs up

White Castle has these Halapino(SP) Cheese sliders and I will bet you you cant make it to your next stop (Nathen's)without stoppin to relieve yourself.....MAN they are good but they are deadly!!!....Wish i could join you,JUST to watch you SUFFER!!!!!! I'm a sick Puck i know it!!!!... Always good to have a destination to ride.Even if HEARTBURN is inevitable!!!!... R.W.

Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 PM
izzy
Cruiser

i can promise you this much Chumples....in a few years you'll be hoping it will give you the *****!!

Old 06-24-2009, 08:06 PM
jharanin
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your coming thru DE on 13 you have to stop at Helen's Sausage House Smyrna DE and get either a scrapple and egg (DE staple food) or a sausage sandwich that will hold you over until you get to White Castle and I figure if you got the pepto you might as well make it a complete trip...what no Rippers at Rutts Hutt in NJ...God Speed

Originally Posted by dailydriver
The wife and I grew up in NY and now live in VA...but, the cravings are hitting me again so It's time once again for my annual Pepto run...I'll wake up early Saturday and ride up 13 through VA,Maryland, Delaware and NJ than take 95N to 287...Exit 5 and stop for some White Castles(Yep it's the closest one and no Krystals are not the same thing)...From there I'll ride to NY and get some Nathan's hotdogs and cheesefries..and while I'm out I figure I'll head up 87N and check out Orange County Choppers place... From there I'll scoot into Vermont for some Ben & Jerry's...Crash at my Mother-inlaws Saturday night...Ride home Sunday...I'm usually sick for two days and the wife thinks I'm nuts, but I do this at least once a year... So what's the craziest ride you guys have done and why

Quick Reply: I'm thinking about a Pepto Run